PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

This corona virus thing...

I have never known something to be as fixated upon for ratings as GB News is. It is a news channel, not BBC One, its viewership will always be small, Sky News and BBC News 24 hour channels don't get that many viewers either.

I’ve only seen bits of it and they seem to mess up the sound quality all the time, but it’s a new channel and trying to be different so errors will happen

From what i have seen I haven’t seen any far right rhetoric which we seem to have been warned about- just open conversation on topics without shutting down people which is nice to see
unless you use the "platform for free speech," to take the knee. ;)

I don't really watch it live, but I follow them on Youtube and watch anything that looks interesting. Some good debates on there and it is always good to look at a variety of viewpoints.

Outrageous.. debate ?? Wasn't it Jacinda Arden who proclaimed a few days ago that "there is only one version of the truth" ?
He diversifies forum content tbf to him,

My work here is done.

(Possibly)

I've always enjoyed conspiracy theories and exploring fringe ideas.. I was a regular contributor to the "terrorist sheep" thread.
I didn't expect that quite a bit more than I find comfortable would come to fruition in the last 18mths.
I'm just waiting for aliens to announce their earthly supremacy and I have the full set.

P.S. Any particular footy post ?

Last edited:
Outrageous.. debate ?? Wasn't it Jacinda Arden who proclaimed a few days ago that "there is only one version of the truth" ?

My work here is done.

(Possibly)

I've always enjoyed conspiracy theories and exploring fringe ideas.. I was a regular contributor to the "terrorist sheep" thread.
I didn't expect that quite a more than I find comfortable would come to fruition in the last 18mths.
I'm just waiting for aliens to announce their earthly supremacy and I have the full set.

P.S. Any particular footy post ?
If that happens I’ll take back everything I said

And no, not really off the top of my head

Off to find the terrorist sheep thread cos this is something I’ve got to see

If that happens I’ll take back everything I said

And no, not really off the top of my head

Off to find the terrorist sheep thread cos this is something I’ve got to see
There you go, hours of entertainment here

There you go, hours of entertainment here

It shows how much people have changed in just a few years.. Shaky the Cumbrian bookie battling with the atheists is the stuff of legend.. and diving head long into the origins of the universe.. evolution of life.. aliens and faith ! And that is only the beginning.

@shaky not many folks get a section named in their honour.. they just don't make them like that anymore.

And just when you thought all was lost.. in stepped pnethor !

Nobody has really been fearless enough to go down that road since.. it really gets interesting after post 406 but I maybe biased,

Last edited:
Anyone noticed how media basically sneakily saying AZ Vaccine shite compared to Pfizer. I've noticed a lot recently but obviously trying not to be too obvious. Today in the Guardian for example there's an article about Pfizer antibodies reducing after period of time but check out how they shoehorn AZ in

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210722_213253_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_20210722_213253_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    561.7 KB · Views: 21
Macron has essentially said, he won’t let Anyone who declines a vaccine dictate the freedoms and liberties of those who have been vaccinated. They are introducing a system that pretty much puts the non vaccinated back into their own lockdown. He’s also apparently advised anyone working in health care who declines the vaccine will be suspended from September until they get it.
Had some connecting flights from CDG which have been cancelled this week. My suspicion is France will go to red very soon

Anyone noticed how media basically sneakily saying AZ Vaccine shite compared to Pfizer. I've noticed a lot recently but obviously trying not to be too obvious. Today in the Guardian for example there's an article about Pfizer antibodies reducing after period of time but check out how they shoehorn AZ in

Shit on it. Doesnt look great on the face of it. The qualifications in the article about memory cells etc look a bit thin with those raw reductions. So herd immunity might be an unachievable pipe dream.

It shows how much people have changed in just a few years.. Shaky the Cumbrian bookie battling with the atheists is the stuff of legend.. and diving head long into the origins of the universe.. evolution of life.. aliens and faith ! And that is only the beginning.

@shaky not many folks get a section named in their honour.. they just don't make them like that anymore.

And just when you thought all was lost.. in stepped pnethor !

Nobody has really been fearless enough to go down that road since.. it really gets interesting after post 406 but I maybe biased,
Go on Sliper, go for it! It’s a chance to make a name for yourself. 😀

I think that has to be balanced by growing evidence that t-cells continue to be highly effective even as antibodies wane.

That’s virtually what this woman said

I watched that press conference live and it didn't even register her saying that. As far as I can tell that it the only instance of anyone saying anything like it, so it's hardly a case of the government giving us this big instruction or advice to avoid talking to people. It's a one-off comment that millions of people won't have seen, and as I say, I saw it and didn't even notice.

I think that has to be balanced by growing evidence that t-cells continue to be highly effective even as antibodies wane.

Encouraging for us AZ guinea pigs! Maybe we’re not 2nd class citizens after all.