PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

(Totalitarian) New Normal

finney

Quick post before the censors get to it

http://lbry.tv/@vanessabeeley:6/new-normal:8

"The people assume we are just going back to the good old world which we had and everything will be normal again in how we are used to normal in the old fashioned. This is, let’s say, fiction, it will not happen, the cut which we have now is much too strong in order not to leave traces,” Chairman WEF Klaus Scwhab

Johnson said:

"Joe biden has Chosen the UK for his first foreign visit."

He just failed to mention it was for this G7 conference :)

Johnson said:

"Joe biden has Chosen the UK for his first foreign visit."

He just failed to mention it was for this G7 conference :)
It’s a long time to June! Amazed he’s not going on a jolly to a few before then. Even if only Canada or Mexico.

Typical yank. Probably hasn’t even got a passport.

So all his mates are dropping like flies but let's end lockdown.... Makes sense
View attachment 2724
Had to be absolute sure about this, you know, dead certain because its been worrying me sick since March, so today I did it.

My daughter has been giving me daily updates at the place she works, figures, people, you know various facts. Shes even given me her own experiences of working in ICU.

anyway today I challenged her to tell me whos nobbled her, who has brought her into this massive worldwide conspiracy fold? More so wheres the money? How much are they paying you?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Think Putin has shown us “totalitarian” today you snowflakes.

Meanwhile in the UK people are expected to follow tried and tested infection prevention measures in order to prevent our NHS collapsing under the current pressure and to save lives. Where’s the problem?

Typical yank. Probably hasn’t even got a passport.
I used to go to USA a lot on business trips and I always used to play a little game with the cab drivers.....

I used to count how many of them had a passport and usually it turned out that about 1 in 20 had one.....

One of them once said to me “ why would I want to go anywhere else, when we have got all we want here in America “

Arrogant knob.....

Meanwhile in the UK people are expected to follow tried and tested infection prevention measures in order to prevent our NHS collapsing under the current pressure and to save lives. Where’s the problem?

I get what youre saying but "we are not as bad as Russia" isnt really cutting it long term for me.

Only time will tell how long it takes for us to get all our civil liberties back

Been busy has he, must be why he forgot to rig the US election this time 🙈

Quick post before the censors get to it

http://lbry.tv/@vanessabeeley:6/new-normal:8

"The people assume we are just going back to the good old world which we had and everything will be normal again in how we are used to normal in the old fashioned. This is, let’s say, fiction, it will not happen, the cut which we have now is much too strong in order not to leave traces,” Chairman WEF Klaus Scwhab

Is this the end of car boot sales?

Had to be absolute sure about this, you know, dead certain because its been worrying me sick since March, so today I did it.

My daughter has been giving me daily updates at the place she works, figures, people, you know various facts. Shes even given me her own experiences of working in ICU.

anyway today I challenged her to tell me whos nobbled her, who has brought her into this massive worldwide conspiracy fold? More so wheres the money? How much are they paying you?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Glad you find it all so amusing raefil my friend. Oh yes I will have to keep coming back to remind you that you will thought it was all a big joke as more and more civil liberties are taken away in the forthcoming years.

Talking of this

Been busy has he, must be why he forgot to rig the US election this time 🙈

You mean to tell me that an expert on totalitarianism such as you hasn’t even noticed what, Putin, the master of it, has done today?

We have nothing to complain of by comparison to those living in real totalitarian states don’t you think?

The cruelty imposed upon us all of social distancing, washing hands, wearing masks in shops. 😭

You mean to tell me that an expert on totalitarianism such as you hasn’t even noticed what, Putin, the master of it, has done today?

We have nothing to complain of by comparison to those living in real totalitarian states don’t you think?

The cruelty imposed upon us all of social distancing, washing hands, wearing masks in shops. 😭

The whataboutery is strong with this one.