PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Transfer Window Overview - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
And funnily enough only follows credible journos. Not difficult to repost stuff just before it gets announced and claim to be right

Also claims to know exactly the conversations between players and agents, despite no one else reporting it. Hacked off some United fans making up stories about Egan
Like I say I'm almost certain that a handle with the same name, claim to be a journo and similar bullshit stories appeared in one of the last 2 windows. The name looks very familiar

Reactions: OB1
And funnily enough only follows credible journos. Not difficult to repost stuff just before it gets announced and claim to be right

Also claims to know exactly the conversations between players and agents, despite no one else reporting it. Hacked off some United fans making up stories about Egan
Watch this....

Like I say I'm almost certain that a handle with the same name, claim to be a journo and similar bullshit stories appeared in one of the last 2 windows. The name looks very familiar
I know the one you’re thinking of I think. Not sure about the same name but the same bs MO

Grayson did seem to use the loan market very well.
He did at Blackpool as well.... I’m sure when they got promoted from League 1 to the Championship when Grayson was manager , they had about 6 loanees

Bristol City do always seem to get some ridiculously high fees for players though compared to PNE.

Since 2016:

Kodjia- Villa (12m)
Aden FLint- Boro (7m)
Bobby Reid- Cardiff (10m)
Joe Bryan- Fulham (6m)
Lloyld Kelly- Bournemouth (13m)
Aaron Webester- Brighton (20m)
Josh Brownhill - Burnley (9m)

Guess some of those had 3-4 years left on their deals but not like they've sold exclusively to premier league clubs and they've usually finished below PNE in the league in last 4 years.

Also had Lee Johnson wasting the money he's been given.
The key point in this statement is 3-4 years left on deal (presuming it's correct). How often do PNE sign players on 5 year contracts?

Apparently Cardiff have leapfrogged all the other Championship teams and are now favourites to sign Kieffer Moore.
Strange signing for them. Must have gone straight in today when they knew they weren’t going up. What a waste of a ten mil striker

Admittedly I'm not saying it's likely. But out best chance to getting through to Trev is convincing him it's profitable in a few years, like someone clearly convinced him Bayliss will be.
The trouble is, how could we credibly assure any prospective young inbound player of first-team football when we've had Bayliss sat doing bugger-all for a year?

Ashley Fletcher from Middlesbrough? 1 year left on his contract, and had a cracking season this year. Might be out of our price range probably, but would think he’d be a great signing.

Ashley Fletcher from Middlesbrough? 1 year left on his contract, and had a cracking season this year. Might be out of our price range probably, but would think he’d be a great signing.

Would require a large fee and large wages.

Let's at least try to be realistic about who we might get.

Status
Not open for further replies.