PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Transfer Window Overview - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davis looked very composed for someone who not a prolific goal scorer with that finish. Showed pace running through, he looks a bit of a beast as well. I'd have some of that upfront please Mr Ridsdale!

You'd rather a player with 2 career goals than someone who scored 11 last season?

I'd rather have both.

But given the choice, yeah, Bonne all day, would be ours and could make us good profit if he carries on his current strike rate.

Reactions: OB1
Davis looked very composed for someone who not a prolific goal scorer with that finish. Showed pace running through, he looks a bit of a beast as well. I'd have some of that upfront please Mr Ridsdale!
Let's not get too carried away. It was against a tired Burton side who finished mid table in League One last season. He has the physical attributes but his goal scoring record is abysmal.

I'd sooner take a player that had proven he can score goals in this league

You'd rather a player with 2 career goals than someone who scored 11 last season?
Yep. Absolutely Got a lot more to his game as a lone striker. Closest thing to Hugill presently out there. Bonne won't get any better. Davis will excel with starts and game time under his belt. Omho.
Yours
Davis Senior 😁

Yep. Absolutely Got a lot more to his game as a lone striker. Closest thing to Hugill presently out there. Bonne won't get any better. Davis will excel with starts and game time under his belt. Omho.
Yours
Davis Senior 😁
Bonne would be our player and he is only 24. Loads of time to improve

His agent needs to step in and ask for a transfer request.

How come our players heads get turned for more money and we can't make the same impact on others!!

Yours
Davis Senior 😁

Problem is, if he does turn out good, Villa will recall him in Jan when they're doing shit again

How come our players heads get turned for more money and we can't make the same impact on others!!
Because we’re not offering the money?

probably because we will be only offering a massive wage rise of 10p more a week 😁

Problem is, if he does turn out good, Villa will recall him in Jan when they're doing shit again
No chance with the strikers they have...
Agreed a loan isn't ideal but as I said previously he is much better suited to our style of play

Status
Not open for further replies.