PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Transfer Window Overview - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure £70m is so outrageous if the valuation was at the start of last season... remember we had ~30 players so that’s only an average value of £2.3m. If Ben P and Ben D were both worth £15m with 2 yrs left on their contract, plus Callum R was worth £10m with 1 year left, that only leaves an average value of c.£1.25m per player.

If you count Browne and DJ at £5m, Rudd, Fisher, Barkhuizen and Bauer at £2.5m you’re down to an average value of <£500k for the rest...

IMO there's not a chance that our squad is or was worth £70 million.

IMO there's not a chance that our squad is or was worth £70 million.
With all our best players under longer contracts and the market the way it is I would put it around that number also, however you can probably take 20 million off that as things stand

Actually they've changed the wording slightly now... Not saying its us but linking us with him.

Also sounds like a ridiculously bid if it was low six figures, unless they mean low seven figures. Though tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if we had put in a bid for £150k, would be just like us...
The South London Press report that the Addicks have knocked back a bid - which Lancs Live understands to be a low six figure offer

You really haven't got a clue have you ? A post from someone and you automatically assume they are a Rangers fan ...... foolish at best.
1) Said Rangers fan on their forum has a ST at Deepdale.

2) This forum was mentioned quite a bit.

3) Very anti Hemmings (y)

4) Tugg more or less uttered the same phrases. If it isn't Tugg, then it is certainly someone else on here.

5) I was asking if he was a Rangers fan. Personally, both accounts are wrong on DJ not being good enough for the SPL. He'd walk it.

Half a mil.

Any idea what they’re looking for? Obviously as much as they can get but as has been mentioned, he had a good season last season but that’s his only season at this level. £1M maybe?

He's been linked with us for most of the summer.

Just looking back through the thread, mentioned in July in passing as one to look at then linked in early August. Not exactly been bubbling under without people talking about him

Status
Not open for further replies.