PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

UFO's in Preston?

deany

Patron
At around 10:15- 10:30 Saturday night my missus reckons she saw some strange lights in the sky whilst travelling from Ingol to Fulwood, did anybody notice anything?

She described seeing lights "dancing" in and out of each other, forming one shape and then seperating into four shapes high up in the sky.....

Laser light I was wondering? but from how she described them it seems unlikely to me that laser lights could pull off such manoeuvres.

She says she also took some video of it but I am yet to watch it.

anybody see anything?

cheers

At around 10:15- 10:30 Saturday night my missus reckons she saw some strange lights in the sky whilst travelling from Ingol to Fulwood, did anybody notice anything?

She described seeing lights "dancing" in and out of each other, forming one shape and then seperating into four shapes high up in the sky.....

Laser light I was wondering? but from how she described them it seems unlikely to me that laser lights could pull off such manoeuvres.

anybody see anything?

cheers
Believe it or not Deany, yes I did.

There were lights dancing across the sky over towards Ribbleton. I was in the car with my wife and my youngest daughter and all three saw the lights. We were at the Anderton Arms roundabout, pub to our right looking towards Brookfield.

There were three lights moving in a swirling pattern in unison. These appeared to be some form of powerful lights pointing up from the ground as you could see the beams, then they were lighting on the underside of the cloud cover.

Believe it or not Deany, yes I did.

There were lights dancing across the sky over towards Ribbleton. I was in the car with my wife and my youngest daughter and all three saw the lights. We were at the Anderton Arms roundabout, pub to our right looking towards Brookfield.

There were three lights moving in a swirling pattern in unison. These appeared to be some form of powerful lights pointing up from the ground as you could see the beams, then they were lighting on the underside of the cloud cover.

ah you could see beams from the ground......

Missus said she couldn't.

Sounds like lasers then.

anybody see anything?

cheers

Got it on vid mate:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQPxw1Uu-OA[/video]

anybody see anything?

cheers

YES...

I live in Euxton not Preston, but at about 10-30 there was a massive flash of light in the sky !

When i got to the window i couldnt see anything but the woman across the road was looking out of her window up at the sky as well !!!

images

anybody see anything?

cheers

That`s exactly what they CAN do. As someone else said...they play on the bases of the clouds. In fact they are pretty crap WITHOUT the clouds.

Had a go once with a set up at a party up in the mountains...that that were fun when you`ve had a few!

You can slide different shapes in....I did the `Batman` ones.