PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

UK Politics

It's been taken down......... Draw your own conclussions LiS...

Just a tweet but just google this horrible specimen

Braverman - "Disabled children aren't bright..." I'll wager that she doesn't even know that this is how the NAZIS saw Germany's disabled?
I would guess it was taken down because it is potentially libellous if she did not say it.

Edit... that wasn't quite the link I intended. I thought I'd copied the link to Drebin sending off the baseball umpires in Naked Gun! There's a bit about 1:30 into the clip posted by Jonathan Pie, where Hoyle really reminded me of that!

TBF... Pie is usually spot on, but whilst this incident hardly showing our Parliament at its best, it really is small fry compared to everything else.

It's been taken down......... Draw your own conclussions LiS...

Just a tweet but just google this horrible specimen

Braverman - "Disabled children aren't bright..." I'll wager that she doesn't even know that this is how the NAZIS saw Germany's disabled?
I have. She wants to reduce spending on welfare to fund tax cuts for the rich!

I found the tweet that had been deleted too.

She is indeed a horrible specimen.

Unfortunately, there isn't a general election, but as long as Sunak doesn't win, there is hope, people that avoid paying just dues in taxes, and use non-dom status, even if it is wife and family, shouldn't be anywhere near our government.

Then this country is so bent, even the Queen manages to have accounts in offshore trusts, is it just greed or complete disregard for our taxation system.

Are these some of Penny Mourdant credentials?

Economical with the truth;
Climate Change Denier;
Member of the ERG;
Big supporter of Trump.

And doesn’t she call for a transfer of power from the State to the charitible and private sectors?

Last edited:

Climate Change Denier;
Member of the ERG.

Nowt wrong with a vaguely foxy chick heading up our efforts in the world. The Finnish do it.

And her hair looks like a roaring lion. Perfectly British.

Climate Change Denier;
Member of the ERG;
Big supporter of Trump.

And doesn’t she call for a transfer of power from the State to the charitible and private sectors?

Also... just select any emotive footage to promote your leadership bid - don't bother to comply with the law, and feel free to appropriate the images of heroic people without their permission.

Also... just select any emotive footage to promote your leadership bid - don't bother to comply with the law, and feel free to appropriate the images of heroic people without their permission.
Or convicted murderers even

I see Lord Frost is saying Mordaunt was so useless as his deputy on Brexit negotiations, that he asked Bunter to move her on. The irony is staggering. I have no doubt she was utterly useless, but it would take ineptitude of unimaginable magnitude to be worse than the fat, useless, sloth Frost. This blue on blue shit show is hilarious. Sadly, it's less funny for the nation as a whole as these dimwits, dullards and dolts try to kick lumps out of each other. One of these wholly unsuitable clowns will be PM by September; what a truly frightening thought

I see Lord Frost is saying Mordaunt was so useless as his deputy on Brexit negotiations, that he asked Bunter to move her on. The irony is staggering. I have no doubt she was utterly useless, but it would take ineptitude of unimaginable magnitude to be worse than the fat, useless, sloth Frost. This blue on blue shit show is hilarious. Sadly, it's less funny for the nation as a whole as these dimwits, dullards and dolts try to kick lumps out of each other. One of these wholly unsuitable clowns will be PM by September; what a truly frightening thought

Another one that magnificently failed in his job in every aspect leaving behind a trail of disasters. But which his media chums have reinvented as someone of eminence and gravitas. They keep trying the same in vain with Raab and Truss. He'd be better sealed in a whisky cask of his choosing and not let out for 25 years. He might then talk more sense and be less deluded.

This is very worrying given that she is red hot favourite with the bookies now and miles ahead of the others….