PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Where is Deepdale Duck?

How’s the cup run going?😉
Thankfully we’re out of it, hopefully you’re mates will put us out of the new name every season cup as well, personally speaking I’d like to see us do the same in all 3 cups next season, (if we’re still in this league) play an ineligible player in the first round and get thrown out, so we can concentrate on the league, every season for as long as I can remember, we’ve been in a relegation battle or a promotion push, we have very very few dead rubber games, so we don’t need the distraction of competitions we’re never going to win, or just isn’t worth winning. The more games you play in them shïte things, the more the likelihood of picking up suspensions and injuries. thankfully I think the powers that be at the club, understand this and feel the same has me, otherwise they would have appealed the decision surely.

Thankfully we’re out of it, hopefully you’re mates will put us out of the new name every season cup as well, personally speaking I’d like to see us do the same in all 3 cups next season, (if we’re still in this league) play an ineligible player in the first round and get thrown out, so we can concentrate on the league, every season for as long as I can remember, we’ve been in a relegation battle or a promotion push, we have very very few dead rubber games, so we don’t need the distraction of competitions we’re never going to win, or just isn’t worth winning. The more games you play in them shïte things, the more the likelihood of picking up suspensions and injuries. thankfully I think the powers that be at the club, understand this and feel the same has me, otherwise they would have appealed the decision surely.
Yawn.