PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Wolves Away

Here are the ticket Prices for the Wolves game taken from the PNE Website.

PNE have been allocated 2,536 tickets for the game against Wolves at Molineux on Saturday, January 11th 2014.
This is an all ticket affair, for what will be Preston’s first away league match of 2014.

Tickets for this game go on sale at 9am on Monday and these can be purchased in person at the Club Shop, or by calling 0844 856 1966.

Prices for the encounter are as follows:

Adult - £22

Senior 65+ £13

U21 - £13

U17- £10

U12- £8

Coach travel is also available from Leyland and Deepdale, departing at 11.45am and priced at £16 for adults and £14 for concessions.

So get your tickets Monday to cheer on Simon and the boys

For all your Preston North End ticket information, follow the link to our match ticket home page.

Read more at http://www.pnefc.net/news/article/tickets-on-sale-monday061213-1220144.aspx#37VHrPlrUeVUTbjE.99

Last edited:
Been to Wolves a few times but have to admit I'm looking forward to this one. Seem to be ringing the ticket office more than the wife at the moment!

Just booked a return to Wolverhampton, 8.17 train there, 7.37 train back for 11 quid with my rail card. Bargain.

2,500 allocation? We really need to be selling out for this, in what is a huge game. No excuses.

If Bratford can bring 3000+ to Deepdale on a Tuesday night, I'd hope we can muster 2,500 for a top of table clash at a ground we've not been to for a few years.

Just hope we keep the unbeaten run going 'til then. MASSIVE game this one. Classic "SIX POINTER."

Lose & forget automatic. Win, or maybe even draw, and we'd be right up there.

Looks like I've rounded up a coupleof lads from work, so will pay the extra, go a bit earlier, and visit a few watering holes prior to the game.

Seriously looking forward to this one!!!

Only problem with Wolves away is they put you in the bottom tier of the stand that runs along the length of the pitch. Don't think it's the best for creating an atmosphere.

I've been to Wolves once before and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure we won 3-1 with 2 goals from Stephen Elliott?! That was a few years ago and the away fans used to be housed behind the goal.

What stand have we been given? I've been told where on the side stand but says on websites that away fans get In the top corner of the new stand also the side stand which bit have we been allocated first?

anyone know?