PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

wild wild country , netflix , unbelievable !!
Miracle , sky Atlantic, Italian subtitled

Evil Genius. Short documentary series about the pizza bomber. It's ok, glad it was only 4 episodes though.

Just started True Detective series 3. 1 episode in and I like it already.

Yeah evil genius is decent. Poor guy.

Don't get the True Detective hype, me. It's decent enough but didn't leave me on the edge of my seat, eager to see what happens in the next episode etc. A 7 out of 10er IMO.

Going start season 2 of Ozark tonight.

Wish I didn't watch Ozark, because I'm now struggling to find anything that even remotely matches up to it.

Up there with Game of thrones and Breaking Bad, for me. (So far anyway. The coming seasons may be shite for all I know)

Wish I didn't watch Ozark, because I'm now struggling to find anything that even remotely matches up to it.

Up there with Game of thrones and Breaking Bad, for me. (So far anyway. The coming seasons may be shite for all I know)
The second season has hit the ground running, I was hooked again within 5 minutes, its turning out to be one of my all time favourites.

Agreed it’s alwasys the first thing I recommend to people.

Just watched 2 episodes of After Life with Gervais. It won’t be for everyone but I enjoyed it.

Yeah I've been waiting for After Life. Didn't think it was released until 22nd for some reason?!

I'll have a doo of it tonight, I think.