PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

MLB 2019

Yeah but it's

giphy.gif

And, anyhoo, it's not negative it's realistic ?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Haha ? this thread has exploded into life again!

Back to baseball, the Brewers’ September surge has coincided with losing Yelich for the rest of the season. Funny how things like that can sometimes galvanise a team.

What are the odds on a Brewers vs A’s World Series?!

Haha ? this thread has exploded into life again!

Back to baseball, the Brewers’ September surge has coincided with losing Yelich for the rest of the season. Funny how things like that can sometimes galvanise a team.

What are the odds on a Brewers vs A’s World Series?!
Pretty slim I'd say mate. The slimmest out of all the odds, esp if the Brewers end up in the wild card game, which is really a crapshoot. As and Brewers are 18 and 16/1 respectively.

Astros rightly the favourites with a WS them v Dodgers likeliest.

Being off the forum for a while partly because of fascist arseholes like him. Who the fuck is he anyway?

I see what you cunningly did there ??
He pops up from time to time and posts similarly disturbing nonsense. No idea who is but he's clearly several sandwiches short of a picnic. He shares some posting characteristics with a clown who posts as PNEBuzz, so they may be the same person. Either way, they've barely enough brain cells between them to power a torch.

He pops up from time to time and posts similarly disturbing nonsense. No idea who is but he's clearly several sandwiches short of a picnic. He shares some posting characteristics with a clown who posts as PNEBuzz, so they may be the same person. Either way, they've barely enough brain cells between them to power a torch.
I think you're being pretty generous there Essex.

Jays beating the Rays - baffles the crap out of me ?.
Good luck on Wednesday John ?. If it's on the idiot box here I may watch.
That's baseball mate. On any one day either team can win......and that even applies to the Jays :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

As offence has not been great as of late. The Rays have relied on pitching this year and they're starting with Charlie Morton.

Better things to do at 1:00am ??

I should have stayed up to catch the first two innings, it was going so well.
I feel for Trent Grisham with the ball going under him on that play in the 8th, he’s done well since he’s come in and probably feels horrendous now.
Anyway not to be... Good luck to the A’s tonight!

Brew Crew!
Bit too late for me to tune in, hopefully it won't be our only post season appearance...
No Bjarki, it's the Athletics Crewe.

My surname is Crewe ??

I should have stayed up to catch the first two innings, it was going so well.
I feel for Trent Grisham with the ball going under him on that play in the 8th, he’s done well since he’s come in and probably feels horrendous now.
Anyway not to be... Good luck to the A’s tonight!
Just watched the highlights. Brewers pretty well had it in the bag except for that 8th innings. Nats did well to come back so late, but perhaps the home advantage helped - a very partisan crowd.