PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

MLB 2019

It's Fartpants. Always will be ?.

I didn't get as far as the eighth. Two run homer in the first and coasting.

Come on you Oakland Crewe Alexandra ?.
? ?

3-1 behind in bottom of 8th bases loaded. Base hit, prob going to score 2, but RF let it run under him and they score 3 to win.

3-1 behind in bottom of 8th bases loaded. Base hit, prob going to score 2, but RF let it run under him and they score 3 to win.

Ouch!!

One a day for seven days. See me if no improvement....

71B3QYi9mxL._SX425_.jpg

No Bjarki, it's the Athletics Crewe.

My surname is Crewe ??

Just watched the highlights. Brewers pretty well had it in the bag except for that 8th innings. Nats did well to come back so late, but perhaps the home advantage helped - a very partisan crowd.

Yeah to be fair it looked great scenes (for them) when they were celebrating after the play

Oakland - Tampa is an 8:00pm kick off tonight so I will watch a bit of that.

However, NHL starts tonight. Toronto - Ottawa. I may be channel surfing until I drop off ?.

All MLB teams please take note. If any of those fuckers at PNEOnline support you, you're fucked!

You'll be getting a registered letter from Oakland..

"Dear Mr. Fartpants,

KIndly fuck off and support the GIants.

Sincerely,

W. Bean"

You'll be getting a registered letter from Oakland..

"Dear Mr. Fartpants,

KIndly fuck off and support the GIants.

Sincerely,

W. Bean"
Dear Mr Bean,

I'd like to say it's bean a pleasure, but as per my experience with my football club in the UK, it hasn't.

Regards

J Fartpants Esq.