PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Neil Out?

Neil Out?

• Yes

Votes: 107 40.2%
  • No

Votes: 96 36.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 63 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tbh, I wouldnt mind Huddersfield and Hull going down.

We can then take some of their best players and negociate a good lower championship wage package with them!

He has lost the ability to get the best out of his players.
IMO there is an element of "play as you are told or you don't play" and this translates into "defend, if they don't score we can't lose" hence his religious persistence in playing a sole striker until chasing the game when occasionally he will throw another body up top.This was done yesterday until we equalised, then back to plan A.
It doesn't work.
Utilise the strengths you have and let them worry about you instead of defend and try to nick one.The same players as six months ago are largely shadows of their former selves and there is only one person to blame.Nothing to do with who we did it didn't sign, look at what you have done to your players.
Time to go.
Agree with all of that until those very last 3 words Suffolk. For now anyway

We can then take some of their best players and negociate a good lower championship wage package with them!

Watched some of that game & they were really poor.

If we went up at some point (& obviously it's a big if) I have a fear that's how we would end up, slipping down through the divisions once the inevitable relegation happened..

I actually really like Ahearn Grant upfront for Huddersfield. Looked decent for them in the few games he had in premier league and this season in a poor team he's scored 17 league goals.

Only 22 and bauer will know him from Charlton. They did sign him for about 5m though.

Haven't Hull sold all of their good attacking players by now? Can't see promotion becoming more likely signing Josh Magennis somehow.

I really don't trust Neil, last season we fell apart after the West Brom "interest", this season Stoke come asking and low and behold we have been fairly crap ever since, Neil gets a new 3 year contract so the only person to "profit" from recent interests is Neil.

I have never been a TH fan but having shelled out for Ledson, Potts and Bayliss and watching them hardly ever or never play you could maybe understand why TH is reluctant to support Neil further.

I seriously doubt that their is a cohesive plan between TH, his lad, John Kay, Ridsdale and Neil as to what is needed and how to go about achieving it, or just lets dodge away at the middle to lower end of this league is about as much as we the fans can expect, I think it's piss poor from the top down resulting in our manager feathering his own nest (new contract) while seeming to yet again let the team take an early summer holiday.

We had run out of steam when the season was paused but there can be no such excuse now. The manager is looking more and more clueless, the players seem to lack direction and spirit, yet we know they are a good set of lads. This has to be down to the manager.

something is off, noted the exchange between AN and DJ during the drinks, DJ walked away looking totally bemused and mystified By what was said.

I actually really like Ahearn Grant upfront for Huddersfield. Looked decent for them in the few games he had in premier league and this season in a poor team he's scored 17 league goals.

Only 22 and bauer will know him from Charlton. They did sign him for about 5m though.

Haven't Hull sold all of their good attacking players by now? Can't see promotion becoming more likely signing Josh Magennis somehow.
Karlan grant is 3rd top scorer. You think we have any chance of getting him?!?

Signed him for 2 million from Charlton. Now a very decent striker for the championship scoring 17 goals as you said. If they was to go down, I’m sure they’d still be asking for around 7-8 million. Which is clearly something which we won’t pay.

Signed him for 2 million from Charlton. Now a very decent striker for the championship scoring 17 goals as you said. If they was to go down, I’m sure they’d still be asking for around 7-8 million. Which is clearly something which we won’t pay.

As I've said in the other thread I really can't see many championship sides paying 7-10m in the current climate, would make a complete mockery in the current climate especially if BCD continues into a decent chunk of next season.

Think we'll see much more season long loan deals between clubs for next season.

I believe they have few players that can improve our side.

I really don't trust Neil, last season we fell apart after the West Brom "interest", this season Stoke come asking and low and behold we have been fairly crap ever since, Neil gets a new 3 year contract so the only person to "profit" from recent interests is Neil.

I have never been a TH fan but having shelled out for Ledson, Potts and Bayliss and watching them hardly ever or never play you could maybe understand why TH is reluctant to support Neil further.

I seriously doubt that their is a cohesive plan between TH, his lad, John Kay, Ridsdale and Neil as to what is needed and how to go about achieving it, or just lets dodge away at the middle to lower end of this league is about as much as we the fans can expect, I think it's piss poor from the top down resulting in our manager feathering his own nest (new contract) while seeming to yet again let the team take an early summer holiday.
The only thing I disagree with there is Neil and the nest feathering.
He had a fantastic chance of doing exactly that hy taking the West Brom position.
Better salary, better players to work with and more likely to gain promotion.
Maybe he wishes he had now.

Even if they have we only need 1 from them and that could be player you have highlighted 😊