PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - Middlesbrough v PNE - 16/03/2021 - KO:19:00 - Championship

We weren't unlucky with our sending off. It was a red card. However, Morsy should have gone as well.

It really was no surprise though that Neil blamed the players publicly yesterday, and tonight one of them lashed out. Another example of awful management from Neil.

Absolutely. Glad you've picked up on this as well.

I wanted AN out after the Wycombe game but not sure tonight is all on him. Individual OG and a really poor sending off. Think he'll get the next game if he doesn't walk.

Then he’ll get the next game - walking isn’t an option.

Seems we played with some purpose at least in the first half and were unlucky with both the goal and the sending-off. But given the need for a shake-up you have to ask why Gallagher and Evans started rather than Molumby and Riis. Also given that we were a man down and a goal down at half-time why remove Sinclair who is our best finisher? We should have gone three at the back. What on earth also was the rationale for not using Gordon who can open up a defence? I suppose you could say that AN actually finally showed a bit of passion in getting himself sent off but there really is a sense of dissolution about the place and with the best will in the world because AN is a decent individual it really is difficult to see how he can rescue this.
If you watched the non effort from Sinclair (and not for the first time) you wouldn’t need to ask

Christ, you two are a tag team.

A CF plays just behind the main striker. Ronaldo made his name playing off the front man on either side.
Nope wrong again.

Centre forward and striker are the same thing.

Ronaldo made his name playing wide left and to a lesser degree wide right. Only moved through the middle when he was in his 30s.

As fun as it is watching you be wrong over and over I'm bored now and it is probably boring everyone else on this thread.

I have a sense of humour breakdown when it comes to excuses about defeats. Don't get the funny side of it.
Completely agree, just my sarcastic way of saying he is a laughing stock !! no worse than that, he is a bullshitter who believes his own bullshit !!
Not trying to wind anyone up just trying to find away to VENT my own fury !!!!
I will shut up, get my coat as they say !!

Seems we played with some purpose at least in the first half and were unlucky with both the goal and the sending-off. But given the need for a shake-up you have to ask why Gallagher and Evans started rather than Molumby and Riis. Also given that we were a man down and a goal down at half-time why remove Sinclair who is our best finisher? We should have gone three at the back. What on earth also was the rationale for not using Gordon who can open up a defence? I suppose you could say that AN actually finally showed a bit of passion in getting himself sent off but there really is a sense of dissolution about the place and with the best will in the world because AN is a decent individual it really is difficult to see how he can rescue this.
The reason Gallagher and Evans started in front of Molumby and Riis was plain to see. Ched Evans was superb and our outstanding player besides Iversen. Gally also was influential. Two rash moments defined the result. Storey and more so Browne the guilty parties. Alan Browne has to learn to be more responsible. I hope the club fine him as well as his 3 match ban. You can’t retaliate, its so immature imo. Don’t blame AN for tonight s defeat. We were playing really well up to the sending off. The team was set up well and we were dominating play. So disappointing but Saturday will soon be here and chance to get 3 points.