PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Coronavirus science and statistics(no politics)

Don’t want to derail the thread but , how is Canada Toronto ?

Getting it's act together, finally, with vaccine roll out 👍. Our current stay at home order expires June 2nd; it may be extended a couple of weeks just to be on the safe side. Getting warm too - mid 70s with little or no humidity which is pleasant.

Mrs S is eyeing the tin of biscuits we bought for you. Best get your arse out here quick to pick them up 👍.

Getting it's act together, finally, with vaccine roll out 👍. Our current stay at home order expires June 2nd; it may be extended a couple of weeks just to be on the safe side. Getting warm too - mid 70s with little or no humidity which is pleasant.

Mrs S is eyeing the tin of biscuits we bought for you. Best get your arse out here quick to pick them up 👍.
Ahhh sounds all good mate , cousins reporting the same , will be out there within a year !!! Will Defo drop in 🍷

Just give us a heads up 👍
Will do ! I have a massive phobia of flying ( even thou I have flown all over the world ) however a pne fan a year ago said I could "hop on a cruise ship that is repositioning from the med to the Caribbean via Southampton to New york ! For the same price as a flight ! And due to personal circumstances, I have to get there in person to sort some paper work ! So I will absolutely PM you within a year or so , at the very least we can discuss how to rework your blueprints for dungeons, I think I can see a way to rework the drainage.

But joking aside , I will give you plenty of notice ! In the meantime stay safe !!!!!!

Will do ! I have a massive phobia of flying ( even thou I have flown all over the world ) however a pne fan a year ago said I could "hop on a cruise ship that is repositioning from the med to the Caribbean via Southampton to New york ! For the same price as a flight ! And due to personal circumstances, I have to get there in person to sort some paper work ! So I will absolutely PM you within a year or so , at the very least we can discuss how to rework your blueprints for dungeons, I think I can see a way to rework the drainage.

But joking aside , I will give you plenty of notice ! In the meantime stay safe !!!!!!

Brilliant 👍.

I look forward to greeting your rowing boat as you sail into Toronto Harbour 😉

Nice one. I'll bring the family. We'll just stay for 8 weeks or so.

Initially.

Perfect. You guys like barbecue in summer? I'm your guy (y)

872baed7b871f1454c15d58ebf104975.jpg

Lol , phew nice one , was thinking a nice steak and bottle of red not a pub crawl , stripper and and parachute jump