PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Rate the movie you've last seen

Just watched James Bonds new one... No spoilers from me but came out feeling it was very..... Meh.... Judge for yourselves... Disappointed

Just watched James Bonds new one... No spoilers from me but came out feeling it was very..... Meh.... Judge for yourselves... Disappointed
Not really a fan to be honest. The last Bond film I 'saw', was Living Daylights. I was an usher at the pictures, 1988ish.

I suppose the positive is it'll get a lot of tickets at the box office just for being a Bond film. Isn't it Daniel Craig's last one too?

In terms of Bond themes, do you think Billie Eilish's efforts will go down as a classic or not? I quite liked it but I'm not sure.

I suppose the positive is it'll get a lot of tickets at the box office just for being a Bond film. Isn't it Daniel Craig's last one too?

In terms of Bond themes, do you think Billie Eilish's efforts will go down as a classic or not? I quite liked it but I'm not sure.
Not as bad as people say... Deffo a bond theme when seen with opening credits

Prisoners.

Available on Netflix and Prime.

Heard a lot of good things about it but it was a 6/10 for me. Went on just a little bit too long for my liking but I'm sure many people will enjoy it. It's a child goes missing story.

Rewatched Sicario at the weekend - brilliant film.
Other recent highlights - Worth with Stanley Tucci and Michael Keaton, and Dark Waters with Mark Ruffalo.

Just watched Infinite with Mark Walberg on Prime, absolute utter trash.
It starts off bad, tails off in the middle and gets worse at the end 0.5/10

Edit: I wrote this before I got to the end.
The one thing I can say about this film is every time you think it has reached rock bottom it manages to surprise and and keep going.
A Truely abmysal film that keeps you watching just to see how bad it can be,

Last edited:
Just watched Infinite with Mark Walberg on Prime, absolute utter trash.
It starts off bad, tails off in the middle and gets worse at the end 0.5/10

Edit: I wrote this before I got to the end.
The one thing I can say about this film is every time you think it has reached rock bottom it manages to surprise and and keep going.
A Truely abmysal film that keeps you watching just to see how bad it can be,

That sounds amazing, I need to sign up right now.

The Conjuring.

Based on a true story. Family moves into haunted house, scary shit ensues.

Sounds standard but it was a decent watch. A worthy 6/10

On iPlayer.