PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Pre season training camp in Spain

Might make the trip over for this.

Manchester Airport is an absolute shambles atm though. 3 hours through security to get back through into the country.

Scrapping fast track as well.

Think it all depends on the time of day and how many flights there are around then. Flew out of Manchester two weeks ago and had a wait to check in and was through security in 15 mins. On the way back was off the plane and waiting for my case within 5 mins. Had a 30 min wait for the case mins you though

first footage of them starting pre season testing is explained by new guy on PNE Twitter.....

others in tomorrow ... will Seannie get injured with the calf test hops ????

Just want to say i'm not panicking about no outfield signings as I really want to see the young pro's get a seat on the plane and give them a chance to impress on tour.
one of FMc's errors last summer was not taking the young pro's but taking a few young scholars instead.....

Coulton; ONeill; Nevin; Amaral; Bennett and Leigh need to be going to Spain to see if they can cut it......no point them stopping back at Springies with the school kids.

Mooching on twitter saying they are thinking about putting a coach on from Beni.
Currently 4 coaches are booked up / sold out…..

Mooching has just said on Facebook that they are trying to get a 5th coach from Benidorm to Getafe..

It’s about 4 hours on the coach so it will be an early start from Beni…

Great following though isn’t it ??

Currently 4 coaches are booked up / sold out…..

Mooching has just said on Facebook that they are trying to get a 5th coach from Benidorm to Getafe..

It’s about 4 hours on the coach so it will be an early start from Beni…

Great following though isn’t it ??
4 hours? Where are they staying, Marseille?

I read it as being only 1 hour away.

Google shows me it is 1hr 19m away.

1656262410508.png

Yeah I did mine recently too, filled in the form online and sent it off first class, had my new one within 2 weeks!

Do you still have to do that antiquated 'get it signed by the local teacher/doc/pillar of the community' shite or can anyone do it?