PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Pre season training camp in Spain

Olosunde being taken is interesting

I’m expecting to see him removed from the transfer list at some point

It's a difficult one with Olosunde, because we have hardly seen him play. A good pre season who knows, If we sign or loan another right wing back?

Olosunde could genuinely be a RCB option if we have no plans of bringing one in. Has the right attributes.

Only thing is I think he lacks the physicality as a centre back.

I’m happy for Olosunde to have a chance, he didn’t get a fair crack last year.

I just wouldn’t want a real quality RWB to not be brought in though to accommodate him and Potts.

No Harrop or Maguire which is not surprising. No Bennett which is a bit dismaying. Olosunde obviously being given a chance to redeem himself.

No Harrop or Maguire which is not surprising. No Bennett which is a bit dismaying. Olosunde obviously being given a chance to redeem himself.
Plus there was plenty of room on the plane, and we need a quorum of players for training.

looks like we have a new keeper..... 'Softee' ;)

is it just me or do those goals look wider at the bottom than the top ?....... we really need them wider all the way up !