PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Could this be the end of Trump?

Germany doesn't have energy security. They spent over 600 billion on windmills and remained reliant on mainly Russian energy imports. I wonder how long it might take them to re open coal mines?
That’s the opposite of what you just said…They should do and have access to cheap Russian gas and oil and gas again

Which is I why I responded thus…

Hmmm then they simultaneously lose energy security and also the whole green argument.

By the way, a little like their 2% Defence spending (which they don’t adhere to) they’ve only been playing at green stuff and reneged on their promises they made in the 90s, continuing to use coal. Meanwhile we closed most of our coal fired stuff and burnt most of our natural gas in order to keep our promises.

And we worry about that plan for Cumbria 🤪

Sadly I can’t see him serving time for any of his crimes, being wealthy helps you to delay and avoid justice.

I’m staggered how many Americans seem to want this absolute moron back in the White House, I have a feeling he might win.
I think he will, the redneck vote will make sure of that.

My understanding is that Trump's business acumen has resulted in him now having billions of dollars... only because he started by inheriting tens of billions!

And if allegations are proven true, much of the money that he still has left is only there because of fraud.

My understanding is that Trump's business acumen has resulted in him now having billions of dollars... only because he started by inheriting tens of billions!

And if allegations are proven true, much of the money that he still has left is only there because of fraud....

...and he's an absolute psychopathic business person - do them before they do you.

How the hell is Trump not in Jail for the misdemeanours he's just been fined $350million dollars for? (yes I know this was not actually a criminal case... but why not?)

Post Office sub postmasters went to jail for a few grand's fraud

The charges made by the judge appear to be a bit lame, lying to a bank, he didn't exactly diddle them out of money, just paid them less in interest.

The real scandals of the Trump Empire are far more vicious, I saw a programme that showed the Trump outfit, namely his nephew, daughter and son-in-law., hounding tenants in properties governed by 'State Regulated Rent Controls' being harassed and forced out of their properties unless they paid extortionate rent rises, people that had lived in flats and houses for years being told they were to be evicted if they didn't pay massive increases. The methods used were vicious, and the tenants couldn't fight them unless they had a lot of money to tackle Trump's lawyers.

Trump made hundreds of families homeless, turfed out on the street, the guy is a c*** of the highest order, a money man that tramples all over the weak and those unable to contest legal claims made by Trump, he is a typical ruthless capitalist without a thought about the distress and hardship he forces on others in the name of greed. The judges should be looking at the things Trump did in the property market as a landlord, not for overvaluing his property of income, the really nasty things he has done to regular Amercans who happened unfortunately to find themselves in property, taken over by the Trump consortium, they suddenly became involved in a fight for their houses that they had no chance of winning.

Totally predictable outcome. 9-0 unanimous vote, too. Just glad it's over and done with before more states tried the same and poured petrol on the fire.
Im seriously glad about this, I feel uncomfortable about anyone being left off ballot papers. Now its up to the electorate to ensure he doesnt win.

Im seriously glad about this, I feel uncomfortable about anyone being left off ballot papers. Now its up to the electorate to ensure he doesnt win.
Agreed - the problem with trying to keep Trump off the ballot by tying him in legal actions is that the Reps could do exactly the same to a Dem candidate they felt was dangerous. Pretty soon, lawyers get to decide the POTUS.

Or rather doctors - as the one wit less demntia seems to be getting the job. Trump's last speeches have been very concerning as well.

A country the size of the US is due elections soon, what amazes me is the best they have to offer as candidates are Trump and Biden. How is that possible, it is unbelievable surely the American electorate can't be happy with that? The rest of the 'World's Leaders' must be scratching their heads in bewilderment, and probably worrying a little about whether the next President is competent enough to be in charge of probably the biggest military force on the planet.

Things definitely seem to be on the up for Trump at the moment. Votes and court rulings. It’s gonna be an unstoppable momentum.