PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

“Multiple stabbings”

Im afraid the BBC breakfast (Naga) also reported an unsubstantiated link of the massacre to being an anti Jewish attack at around 9am. I couldn't quite believe they would be so irresponsible within minutes of their first reports of the incident. In danger of turning itself into a speculative gossip news channel

It appears the only muslim, involved, was a security guard, a refugee, called Faraz Tahir who died whilst attempting to save them.

Looking like it was a misogynistic attack. Reports he ran past the men and specifically targeted women and girls

Yet you shared a similar post blaming someone with a Jewish name that was proven to be incorrect. You are as bad.
A jewish name?

Its you that continues to use antisemitic tropes.

I shared a name that didnt have any islamic connotations, my friend, you must have been gutted ;)