PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

“Multiple stabbings”

Im afraid the BBC breakfast (Naga) also reported an unsubstantiated link of the massacre to being an anti Jewish attack at around 9am. I couldn't quite believe they would be so irresponsible within minutes of their first reports of the incident. In danger of turning itself into a speculative gossip news channel

It appears the only muslim, involved, was a security guard, a refugee, called Faraz Tahir who died whilst attempting to save them.

Looking like it was a misogynistic attack. Reports he ran past the men and specifically targeted women and girls

Yet you shared a similar post blaming someone with a Jewish name that was proven to be incorrect. You are as bad.
A jewish name?

Its you that continues to use antisemitic tropes.

I shared a name that didnt have any islamic connotations, my friend, you must have been gutted ;)

When I was young, a 66 year old woman being stabbed to death by a 22 year old at a bus-stop for no reason, would have been all over the news. This is now just another incident. Somali asylum seeker apparently...
If it’s true he is a Somali Asylum seeker, he doesn’t need asylum, he needs a one way ticket back to,Somalia.

If it’s true he is a Somali Asylum seeker, he doesn’t need asylum, he needs a one way ticket back to,Somalia.
I caught sight of this but ended up googling it because it had such a low profile in the news. All sorts of incidents in Europe (Sweden and Germany) and Australia appeared.

We have quite enough nutters of our own without importing ones we can't even keep track of and have no idea of their past.

I caught sight of this but ended up googling it because it had such a low profile in the news. All sorts of incidents in Europe (Sweden and Germany) and Australia appeared.

We have quite enough nutters of our own without importing ones we can't even keep track of and have no idea of their past.
Indeed there are nutters in all societies

Lots of Somali asylum seekers in London, when I worked in Ealing a Somali community had set up in Southall, the main meeting point a Somali cafe by Southall station.
Loads of problems with the Somalia's, sexual offences against women in Ealing, it was blamed on them chewing Khat resulting in them being permanently off their heads.I had to work with one bloke, a real nasty peice of work. Aggressive demanding housing, no hotel a flat.

In the end I refused to work with the Somalis in Ealing because of their aggression, and that was that I didn't work with them again.

Lots of Somali asylum seekers in London, when I worked in Ealing a Somali community had set up in Southall, the main meeting point a Somali cafe by Southall station.
Loads of problems with the Somalia's, sexual offences against women in Ealing, it was blamed on them chewing Khat resulting in them being permanently off their heads.I had to work with one bloke, a real nasty peice of work. Aggressive demanding housing, no hotel a flat.

In the end I refused to work with the Somalis in Ealing because of their aggression, and that was that I didn't work with them again.
I worked with a lovely fella in Liverpool years ago, half Irish - half Somali.

The problem is, in amongst those arrivals who are genuinely in need, we are importing nutters who make the country even less secure.

Well it was on the BBC News website over the weekend, so I don't know about "low profile".