PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

BAFTAs - PNE hit national media shock

ermmm.... how does a simple comment about PNE getting a high profile mention on national telly manage to turn into vitriol and aggression??? Some folk do appear to have issues?

I have no idea but it is pathetic!

All that was said was that the reporting of the tragedy was worthy of an award. No one, from what I saw was trying to 'celebrate' the deaths of the people involved!!! :mad:

I have no idea but it is pathetic!

All that was said was that the reporting of the tragedy was worthy of an award. No one, from what I saw was trying to 'celebrate' the deaths of the people involved!!! :mad:

Perhaps you ought to be breathalysed before being allowed to post. :rolleyes:

Was the gentleman who made the acceptance speech a Nobber - or was it
just easier to say Preston / PNE than say Accrington Stanley.....

Was the gentleman who made the acceptance speech a Nobber - or was it
just easier to say Preston / PNE than say Accrington Stanley.....

Apparently he is actually a PNE fan. Mate says he has seen him on a few occasions at Deepdale. Also a reference to our small status amongst the other big clubs, like Granada Reports against the entire BBC etc!

The Fredster lives in Preston and he certainly does = legend. The man's a news animal, he literally knows everything that is going on at any moment in time.

Whatever your concerns about the lighter elements of Granada Reports (and those of you in the know will know the importance of understanding audience), it can never be said that they don't take on the serious issues in a respectful and well-constructed manner.

Well done to Granada Reports, I say.

Well let Polly Toynbee live chaek by jowell with these people,kept up till 4.00am in the mornings with loud reggae or hip hop crap being blasted through here walls and see how she likes it.

So that's why you're always so tetchy!

The Fredster lives in Preston and he certainly does = legend. The man's a news animal, he literally knows everything that is going on at any moment in time.

Whatever your concerns about the lighter elements of Granada Reports (and those of you in the know will know the importance of understanding audience), it can never be said that they don't take on the serious issues in a respectful and well-constructed manner.

Well done to Granada Reports, I say.

Amen, someone with a clue as to what THE THREAD IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT!!!

...and here you have a template for the summer on pne-online.

No football, but it dosn't stop the same old unhappy ego's hoping to bolster their low self esteem with a vitriolic keyboard assault on some other equally sad tosser.

What's the topic again?

I've forgotten - but it was never important anyway.

It's just a matter of time, before self-styled board enforcer Shaky turns up. After all there's a whiff of racism about the thread already.

It's nearly summer. It's a beautiful day. Our heroes are in Majorca, caning their 5 grand a week wages on lager and slappers. Shouldn't some of you be taking a holiday as well?

The post count race can start again in August.

Come on. It'll do you good.

I have now cleaned the thread up as it was full of personal insults and had got out of hand.

Please try and keep things in order otherwise closing or delteting the thread will have to be considered.

Thanks you.

Mike

...and here you have a template for the summer on pne-online.

No football, but it dosn't stop the same old unhappy ego's hoping to bolster their low self esteem with a vitriolic keyboard assault on some other equally sad tosser.

What's the topic again?

I've forgotten - but it was never important anyway.

It's just a matter of time, before self-styled board enforcer Shaky turns up. After all there's a whiff of racism about the thread already.

It's nearly summer. It's a beautiful day. Our heroes are in Majorca, caning their 5 grand a week wages on lager and slappers. Shouldn't some of you be taking a holiday as well?

The post count race can start again in August.

Come on. It'll do you good.

Great post.