PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

BAFTAs - PNE hit national media shock

...and here you have a template for the summer on pne-online.

No football, but it dosn't stop the same old unhappy ego's hoping to bolster their low self esteem with a vitriolic keyboard assault on some other equally sad tosser.

What's the topic again?

I've forgotten - but it was never important anyway.

It's just a matter of time, before self-styled board enforcer Shaky turns up. After all there's a whiff of racism about the thread already.

It's nearly summer. It's a beautiful day. Our heroes are in Majorca, caning their 5 grand a week wages on lager and slappers. Shouldn't some of you be taking a holiday as well?

The post count race can start again in August.

Come on. It'll do you good.

What the fuck have I got to do with it? I suspect a PC tosser without even reading the thread, and by this arseholes tone i don`t think I want to.
A whiff of racism? You mean you want somebody to accuse of being racist.
Pick me, I`d send all illegal immigrants cockling, about thirty minutes before the tide is due in, but not before I`d drowned all their apologists first.
Who the fuck made out that getting a BAFTA for covering the "tragedy" was racist? I daren`t look.

What the f**k have I got to do with it? I suspect a PC tosser without even reading the thread, and by this arseholes tone i don`t think I want to.
Pick me, I`d send all illegal immigrants cockling, about thirty minutes before the tide is due in, but not before I`d drowned all their apologists first.
Who the f**k made out that getting a BAFTA for covering the "tragedy" was racist? I daren`t look.

Right on cue.

You caught a big one here...:rolleyes:

What the f**k have I got to do with it? I suspect a PC tosser without even reading the thread, and by this arseholes tone i don`t think I want to.
Who the f**k made out that getting a BAFTA for covering the "tragedy" was racist? I daren`t look.

You missed all the interesting insults anyway, WINDOW LICKER deleted them all. He's the bane of my life, that tosser.

@ ProfessorMungoButterworth - the only keyboard warrior on this thread was Oofaafuu, he shouldn't post while he's pissed if he can't handle it. :rolleyes:

so would you start with the islamic fundamentalists and end with the catholics?

I love the way that pondlife thinks that the words PC are offensive, when in fact by calling somebody PC you are saying that they are a credit to their family and the British education system.

I love the way that pondlife thinks that the words PC are offensive, when in fact by calling somebody PC you are saying that they are a credit to their family and the British education system.

Oh look, a Catholic in a Celtic shirt playing the victim.

Where`s me bucket.

You and your Protestant counterparts are the biggest bigots of all.

Here`s your nuts!

Surely tongue in cheek!!!

So PC is a compliment now. Not in the world I inhabit! According to Wikipedia.

"...The term "political correctness" is used almost exclusively in a pejorative sense. ...."

By the way I'd start with the Catholics.:)

Surely tongue in cheek!!!

So PC is a compliment now. Not in the world I inhabit! According to Wikipedia.

"...The term "political correctness" is used almost exclusively in a pejorative sense. ...."

By the way I'd start with the Catholics.:)

Will you give me chance to change religion first! :rolleyes:

Sorry, I missed your reply and why does bringing you up to speed with what's happening in Preston make me a member of the BNP.

You really are so out of touch, it's untrue.

I think you are wrong to link the deaths of these people with some other people who are selling dodgy DVDs. I do not know whether you are a member or not but I do know that you have a history of cut and pasting opinion pieces by Nick Griffin off the BNP site and presenting it as fact.

I think you are wrong to link the deaths of these people with some other people who are selling dodgy DVDs. I do not know whether you are a member or not but I do know that you have a history of cut and pasting opinion pieces by Nick Griffin off the BNP site and presenting it as fact.

I thought it was wrong in the first place for some do-gooder to turn a thread that was in appreciation of the club and a supporter of it into some politically correct bollocks.

We have enough miserable threads on here without turning a light hearted one into something it was not meant to be.

I merely pointed out that a large number of Chinese immigrants, due to the risks involved in cockle picking have changed their means of raising money and that I don't wish to have a picture of some bird getting shafted by a dog, thrust under my nose when I go for a haircut.
These are facts whether you like it or not.

The only things I have pasted from Nick Griffin were facts (2 posts out of about 2500 for the record, so cut the history bollocks), whether you like it or not, it does'nt make me a racist. I've also pasted from Catholic newsletters, it does'nt make me the Pope. I've been on Blackpool FC's website, does that make me a Blackpool fan.

Come down from your ivory tower, there's a naughty world out there and it ain't just white trash being naughty.

The only things I have pasted from Nick Griffin were facts (2 posts out of about 2500 for the record, so cut the history bollocks), whether you like it or not, it does'nt make me a racist. I've also pasted from Catholic newsletters, it does'nt make me the Pope. I've been on Blackpool FC's website, does that make me a Blackpool fan.

Come down from your ivory tower, there's a naughty world out there and it ain't just white trash being naughty.

I think is depends on whether you supported Prick Griffins twisted progaganda or not.