PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Bolton Tickets - Sold Out!

3.5k sold as of lunch time yesterday, looks like we will completely sell out again which considering once again we don’t have a great deal to play for is a great effort.

Bolton are in a right mess on and off the pitch.

Unlike many fans in our league I’m taking nothing for granted and neither will Neil, that said if we play like we have done in the last three games we could go there and get a really good result once again.

It would be quite pleasing to put another nail in their relegation coffin.
IF KEn manages to agree a sale this week - its currently in the hands of EFL - there might be a wave of positivity that we walk into on Saturday that will change the atmosphere and the battle...

It will be interesting to see how our 'target Connelly' does in CM against Browne and Potts...

IF KEn manages to agree a sale this week - its currently in the hands of EFL - there might be a wave of positivity that we walk into on Saturday that will change the atmosphere and the battle...

It will be interesting to see how our 'target Connelly' does in CM against Browne and Potts...

Mark Warburton set to be appointed manager once the sale happens I believe. Not sure these things move that quickly though, let's hope nothing changes before the weekend.

I watched a fair bit of the Sheff Utd game and he (Connolly) looked all over the place. Hobbs likewise at the back. He looked like he'd been out for weeks and was making a comeback so I was surprised to see he's been playing regularly.

Oh im sorry you think im coming across a bit thick. By the way I didn't want to know your business.

Then why question what tickets I buy? I didn't just pay an extra £4 for a laugh.

Decided to go this year after missing QPR and Bolton and having been left in the lurch by the RMT again we're looking to get the 125 to Horwich village for a few beers in the fantastic ale houses there before getting a local service down to the Reebok. On current form we should tear them a new one but this is North End of course!

Completely OT of course but how ridiculous of the RMT wanting to save their members jobs.

FYI there is a replacement bus that goes from Chorley to Bolton & back throughout the day but doesn't stop at Horwich. Work that one out.

This question may have already been asked (apologies for repeating if so), i'e always got the train to Bolton in the past but obviously that isnt an option this time around, is there any free street parking near the ground? i'm assuming you cant park on the retail park on matchdays, looking at the map im assuming the best places to look for free parking will be in Horwich or Lostock

Mark Warburton set to be appointed manager once the sale happens I believe. Not sure these things move that quickly though, let's hope nothing changes before the weekend.

I watched a fair bit of the Sheff Utd game and he (Connolly) looked all over the place. Hobbs likewise at the back. He looked like he'd been out for weeks and was making a comeback so I was surprised to see he's been playing regularly.

Parky comes as part of a team of 5 and it will be expensive to get rid of all 5 - which is partly why Ken hasnt done....

Warburton's stock has fallen since his Brentford days too......

Maybe a change would see Dids and Jules as part of a ex Bolton players 'Bolton caretaker role' with Jimmy Phillips as manager.

Someone makes a fair point on their message board that we travel very well but home attendances are a bit crap.
Trevs never been one for home ticket offers so I suppose we are were we are.

Easy to have a pop at our crowds when you've had over a decade of Premier League football to attract a new generation of fans.

The first away match I ever saw was away against Bolton at their old Burnden Park ground. FA Cup 4th Round 1964 Bolton Wanderers 2 Preston North End 2. Both our goals scored by Alex 'The Black Prince' Dawson. The second was an utterly stupendous header from a cross by George Ross. Dawson was stood just about on the penalty spot with two even three of their defenders around him but from a standing start he leapt above them all and powered a header towards goal so hard that it hit the back of the net with their keeper still crouching motionless in anticipation. What a player, what a goal - and in a Cup match when that competition was the most exciting thing imaginable.

I was at that game as a lad. As I remember objects started flying. I was also there when they beat us 5-1 when Wynn Davies and Franny Lee took us apart.