PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Boris Backs Bully Patel

So that’s ok for you then but not for Patel 🤷🏼‍♂️
One person was forced to leave their position, he is now taking her to court for constructive dismissal.

an apology is usually accepting the wrong that has been done so it seems if her apology is sincere it will cause the taxpayer to have to pay out a considerable amount as an apology means you accept full responsibility for the wrong that youve caused.

She hasn't apologised though

It appears that shes managed to lie in her interviews today however, in denying she was ever advised about her conduct and impact. Bald faced. Whenever Boris states a matter is closed you know instantly theyre covering up a stealing pile of shite.

Last edited:
One person was forced to leave their position, he is now taking her to court for constructive dismissal.

an apology is usually accepting the wrong that has been done so it seems if her apology is sincere it will cause the taxpayer to have to pay out a considerable amount as an apology means you accept full responsibility for the wrong that youve caused.
So if this was a Labour MP who was a female , Asian and working class , maybe a remainer as well , are you telling me that if she had apparently been belittled and was treated condescendingly by her middle/ upper class ”superiors?” because she did not speak with an Oxford brogue and then she told one of them that they were shirking their duties and useless at their job. Are you telling me you would want her sacked before you knew the facts ?
No, you would not.
Let’s see the facts and if she is proved to be a bully then sack her . If not , stop bleating before you know the facts.

So if this was a Labour MP who was a female , Asian and working class , maybe a remainer as well , are you telling me that if she had apparently been belittled and was treated condescendingly by her middle/ upper class ”superiors?” because she did not speak with an Oxford brogue and then she told one of them that they were shirking their duties and useless at their job. Are you telling me you would want her sacked before you knew the facts ?
No, you would not.
Let’s see the facts and if she is proved to be a bully then sack her . If not , stop bleating before you know the facts.
Does it matter where a bully comes from?

Or what party they represent?

You mean Nobber is Jesus? Does that mean the reason he is always wanting to show us his arse is because it can perform miracles?
Well every time he posts I do say, "Jesus!" so there may be some truth in that :)

Ooooooh I’ll ask my 12 staff on Monday 😁
Please do and if like my Mrs you receive a review which was carried out with anonymous responses to a questionnaire and then find that 11 out of 12 give you top marks and one bottom marks which ones will you take to heart ? I bet the anonymous 1 out of 12 is the shirker 🤔. That will be the 1 that then leads to a HR interview and lots of sleepless nights only to find that said person was leaving anyway and sick of being asked to report on what he had actually done as part of his daily task that day and why he had not been able to do it. Had then spent months going through warnings etc etc, stretched being off with stress under full pay and then reduced pay before handing in his notice. Wonder how Superman would deal with this 🤷🏼‍♂️

Gee, what a swell guy you are ! How did you ever get to be such a legend in your own mind.
I was simply providing context to my views regarding private vs public sector and performance management.......that was my career whether you like it or not. So would you kindly fuck off with your pathetic snidey comments