PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Bury FC saved?

Does anyone on here know which league they'll be in?

It'd be great to see Brig v Bury in a league game but I think Bury might need a promotion or two first.

Great to see.

Was a shame to hear the initial vote had gone a bit tits-up.

Obviously as an outsider I can’t speak intimately of it all, but a lot of the divisions that had cropped up amongst the fans seems pretty petty and they appeared to have lot sight of the bigger goal.

Glad to see things have now progressed and the can crack on with getting ready for the new season

Same league as Longridge Town next season again.

Was at Gigg Lane a few months ago. Eerie feeling around the place despite a game being played on the pitch (which had been heavily used and was in a pretty poor state)

Glad to see the two sides come together. Been some serious levels of animosity between FC diehards who wouldn't recognise AFC and many fallings out. FC stalwarts accusing AFC of a hostile takeover and some of the stories haven't put either side of the FC/AFC debate in a particularly good light.

I think that's the division Bury AFC were in, so assume they've missed promotion this season.
they only finished 4th this year, you'd expect with being back at Gigg Lane next year and getting all the Bury fans behind them, they'll be much stronger next year and should get up as far as the National Leagues within a few years