PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Concern for guy that fell

Hard to know exactly what to say to you Graham as words can sometimes no matter how kind seem so meaningless when the person you love is so poorly . Very recently gone through this myself with a close family member and if anything it gives you a great amount of time to sit and reflect on many things . Enjoy your time together and share the storys that he holds dear and feel the warmth of your north end family with you also . Stay strong my friend and best wishes to you and one very poorly nobber .

Deck .....

So very sorry to hear this sad news Graham. It is so difficult to know what to say, but I think that dirk pnemouse has put it perfectly. Like him I have lost close family in very similar circumstances. Your dad sounds like a wonderful person and is surrounded by a loving family. Make the most of your time together and gain strength from it - I'm sure that the thoughts of the entire north end family are with your dad, you and all your family.

So very sorry to hear this sad news Graham. It is so difficult to know what to say, but I think that dirk pnemouse has put it perfectly. Like him I have lost close family in very similar circumstances. Your dad sounds like a wonderful person and is surrounded by a loving family. Make the most of your time together and gain strength from it - I'm sure that the thoughts of the entire north end family are with your dad, you and all your family.

and I think dienne has expressed perfectly what we all feel.

Graham - your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

So sorry to hear that. Cancer is something that nobody should have to go through and I'm sad that you and your family/friends have to go through it this time. My thoughts are with you.

Very sad to hear but as you say, what a great season he's seen. As morose as it may sound, but I've always wished that whenever my time comes, it's after a great season for PNE.

Hi all

We got my dad home and read your messages to him and he was surprised and very humbled by the attention and care shown to him.

Probably part of the reason he fell is he does have terminal cancer, which has spread to his brain. But he was very good prior to Wembley. I have not posted this for obvious reasons before. Anyway over the last few days my dad has taken a turn for the worse and really is very ill. He is still asking about getting onto the matches but at least he saw PNE get promoted. We have known what was coming for a year but the fall does seem to have hastened things. We will keep you informed but thank you so much for your concern it had meant a lot to my dad, my family and me

All our thanks

Graham

Your dear father is in my prayers -

Hi all

We got my dad home and read your messages to him and he was surprised and very humbled by the attention and care shown to him.

Probably part of the reason he fell is he does have terminal cancer, which has spread to his brain. But he was very good prior to Wembley. I have not posted this for obvious reasons before. Anyway over the last few days my dad has taken a turn for the worse and really is very ill. He is still asking about getting onto the matches but at least he saw PNE get promoted. We have known what was coming for a year but the fall does seem to have hastened things. We will keep you informed but thank you so much for your concern it had meant a lot to my dad, my family and me

All our thanks

Graham

Devastating news.

Thoughts and prayers go out to your and your family.

All the best pal.

Hi all

All our thanks

Graham
Graham very sorry to hear about your dad

Our thoughts are with your dad , yourself and all your family

Hi all

All our thanks

Graham

Really sorry to hear that.

Thoughts are with you and your family.

Our thoughts are with you, your dad and your family. It is a tough time and, given my brother is currently going through the same thing (cancer) I have some idea what you are going through. All the best.

Best Wishes from a southern branch of the North End family to you and your family.

I know it is a bit soon but is there any way that the club can arrange anything for your Dad to show that things like her who shall be nameless will not affect the heart and soul of PNE.

Here`s to a fantastic new season and hope you and your Dad get to see most if not all of it.

I'm so sorry to hear you father has deteriorated , I'm sure you and the rest of your family are a great comfort to him. Cherish every moment with him our thoughts are with you at this difficult time.