PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Cycling

I see Netflix are doing a Tour de France version of drive to survive:

Tour de France unchained
Its a good watch, but as a cycling fan, it misses out some key bits of last years tour and tries to create drama at stages when there wasn't any, but i think its aimed more at casual fans/non cycling fans.
Decent watch though and hopefully they do more

Its a good watch, but as a cycling fan, it misses out some key bits of last years tour and tries to create drama at stages when there wasn't any, but i think its aimed more at casual fans/non cycling fans.
Decent watch though and hopefully they do more
Yeah Wout Van Aert as panned it as glorifying the “Commotion” I think it’s pretty good anything that shines a light on this brilliant sport is fine by me

Haven't seen the Tour de Suisse today, but this doesn't sound good, hope Mader is ok

View attachment 13459
Unfortunately Gino Mader died following his crash yesterday, really horrifying news! Haven't seen the crash but when you're descending at speeds up to 100kmph with only a helmet for safety is surprising there aren't more crashes like this.
Such a sad loss, he was a promising young rider who had some great results in his career

Unfortunately Gino Mader died following his crash yesterday, really horrifying news! Haven't seen the crash but when you're descending at speeds up to 100kmph with only a helmet for safety is surprising there aren't more crashes like this.
Such a sad loss, he was a promising young rider who had some great results in his career

Tragic tragic news 🙏🏻 RIP Gino I hope magnus sheffield is ok he’s was in the crash with him

Tragic tragic news 🙏🏻 RIP Gino I hope magnus sheffield is ok he’s was in the crash with him
I think Sheffield suffered concussion but its the mental impact of this rather than the physical injuries, hope he gets any support he needs, can't have been nice for him to have seen what happened

I think Sheffield suffered concussion but its the mental impact of this rather than the physical injuries, hope he gets any support he needs, can't have been nice for him to have seen what happened
Yeah sadly we lose cyclists fairly often unlike F1 which seems to have pretty much eliminate fatalities cycling reminds arguably the most dangerous sport

Really good to see a proper punchy stage to open up the tour rather than the usual sprint stage, have twin brothers ever finished 1st and 2nd on a stage before? Really good day for the Yates family

*34 wins I guess that’s wishful thinking on my part anyway the tour stops for no one and tomorrow stage is a beauty Pog vs Vinni III 👊🏻💥

The supporters on the roads of the TdF don’t half do my head in! And the bloody motorbikes getting in the way. Grrrr.

Been a fascinating day (watching the highlights).
To right tadej should be in the yellow jersey 💯he was ready to take control but for the motorcycles