PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Cycling

IMG_1566.jpeg

6 foot 6 fella on the left, identifies as a woman and is being allowed to compete against other women.

Will this be allowed in the Oympic games? Absolutely disgraceful

View attachment 14360

6 foot 6 fella on the left, identifies as a woman and is being allowed to compete against other women.

We’ll have the AI Olympics soon you watch the lunatic’s are running the asylum but if you flag this nonsense your judged a homophobe a nazi etc etc I’m looking forward to death it suddenly doesn’t seem that bad

View attachment 14360

The UCI have banned trans people from competing in womens races, so the fella on the left wont be entering any womens races

The UCI have banned trans people from competing in womens races, so the fella on the left wont be entering any womens races

Thank god some sanity in an insane world

Pivotal stage today potentially a hilly 22.4km ITT from Passy-Combloux the only way these guys are getting separated is via a ITT I haven’t seen this much man marking since Martin Keown retired 😂

not really a fan of watching ITTs on the TV, but at the same time, I'm a bit disappointed there's only 1 ITT this year, it's the one stage where its every man for himself and will separate Jonas and Pog, I'm always a fan of the Giro ending with a stage 21 ITT, keeps the race going right to the end, never liked the Tour precession into Paris

not really a fan of watching ITTs on the TV, but at the same time, I'm a bit disappointed there's only 1 ITT this year, it's the one stage where its every man for himself and will separate Jonas and Pog, I'm always a fan of the Giro ending with a stage 21 ITT, keeps the race going right to the end, never liked the Tour precession into Paris
I think ALL the grand tours should have ITT & TTT as mandatory the overall winner should be the riders who’s best over every discipline of road cycling not just who’s the best climber like it’s been in recent years unfortunately the French are so desperate to have a winner they’ve designed courses to suit mainly French riders .

I like to think the sport is cleaner than it ever has been, but when you see a performance like that from Vingegaard, you have to ask questions, 90 seconds ahead of Pogacar and almost 3 minutes ahead of anyone else, that's not natural!

I like to think the sport is cleaner than it ever has been, but when you see a performance like that from Vingegaard, you have to ask questions, 90 seconds ahead of Pogacar and almost 3 minutes ahead of anyone else, that's not natural!
Mmmmmmm your reading my mind 💉💉😵‍💫😵‍💫 man I hope I’m wrong but if it smells iffy in cycling then ……….

Theyre still trying to catch up with him in Zurich warming down

I think ALL the grand tours should have ITT & TTT as mandatory the overall winner should be the riders who’s best over every discipline of road cycling not just who’s the best climber like it’s been in recent years unfortunately the French are so desperate to have a winner they’ve designed courses to suit mainly French riders .
I agree on the ITT but the TTT takes away the individual aspect of it.

Boring as hell to watch on TV though.

The only minor chance pogacar as got is today he’s gotta hope that unnatural superhuman effort from Vingegaard took something out of him and he’s got to attack long range Chris froome style like at the Giro 2018 and risk it all make it so that if vingegaard is gonna win it he’s gonna after go through hell again to win it as I think the jumbo visma team isn’t anywhere near as strong as last year

Only caught the end of todays stage so didnt see what happened, but this looks awful for Sepp Kuss, cyclists will do anything to get to the end of a race, would have been a shame for him to abandon this close to Paris

Only caught the end of todays stage so didnt see what happened, but this looks awful for Sepp Kuss, cyclists will do anything to get to the end of a race, would have been a shame for him to abandon this close to Paris

Didn’t see the crash only saw the last 35km 🤞🏻 he’s ok he and wout are the only 2 legit cyclists I can stand in the EPO Visma team

Really entertaining women's road race to end a great couple of weeks of cycling in Glasgow, and a very successful one for Britain finishing well ahead of anyone else in the medal table

Really entertaining women's road race to end a great couple of weeks of cycling in Glasgow, and a very successful one for Britain finishing well ahead of anyone else in the medal table

Yeah Tom Pidcock did the job yesterday a shame about him waving the white rose flag on the finish line though 😁