PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

England in the Euros.

E581u0pXIAMHUdu

I love all the PNE fans complaining about the Italians shithousing.

All of this throwing themselves to the floor and rolling around leaves me totally nonplussed.

The heavy breathing and screaming does, when done well, imho enhance the whole event 👍

Just watched the '66 world cup final in glorious technicolour on Channel 4.

I won't spoil the result, in case you haven't seen it yet.
I watched it too. Very poor quality football compared to today. Every pass misplaced and the players were controlling the ball ten yards and looked like they couldn't trap a sack of cement.

I watched it too. Very poor quality football compared to today. Every pass misplaced and the players were controlling the ball ten yards and looked like they couldn't trap a sack of cement.
It was actually the first time I've ever watched the whole thing. All this talk of whether modern players are any better. They're bloody light years ahead.

Mind you, the queen looked pretty foxy.