PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

English Independence

Should England become a Devolved Nation?

• Yes

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters
Absolutely this and when we see the attitudes, of so many Northerners, towards andy burnham standing up for what is right, we have nobody to blame but ourselves.

We will continue to believe its raining when we are continually being pissed on.
Too much truth in that.

Tosh.

We lent them £7bn. The IMF etc stumped up nearly £70bn. Facts dear boy.....
Actually the terms we initially proposed were far better and with fewer conditions than those of the EU. ‘Facts dear boy...’

...and you called me patronising and put me on ignore. Fuck me! Pot and kettle, eh Essex.

Last edited:
Except for one slight matter. As pointed out by @PNEESSEX your facts were left sadly wanting.
You really need to look a bit deeper into things before tapping the keys, Raefill.

UK backing Ireland's bailout until 2042 | Lyddon Consulting
The UK is exposed both through its bilateral loan and by dint of the EFSM being part of the Commitment Appropriation of the EU Budget.

The UK Withdrawal Agreement contains a clause that makes the UK still open to claims that were part of the Commitment Appropriation as at the UK’s leaving date, so the current outstanding to Ireland out of the EFSM – EUR18.6 billion – could still come back onto the UK.

When one adds in the bilateral loan, the UK is exposed for EUR19.4 billion Again, despite exiting bailout, Ireland still owes EUR52.8 billion of its bailout money in total:

And what exactly is the problem with stating facts (leaving aside whether or not Scotland can survive on it's won). And why do you care ?
I have plans to move to Scotland, in the near future, so the bonus of doing that would be freedom from rule by the Tory bastards.

Real bonus, wouldnt you agree?

Tosh.

We lent them £7bn. The IMF etc stumped up nearly £70bn. Facts dear boy.....
No, dear boy. You're wrong. But I'm not going to pursue it because I don't give a damn anyway.

The UK is exposed both through its bilateral loan and by dint of the EFSM being part of the Commitment Appropriation of the EU Budget.

The UK Withdrawal Agreement contains a clause that makes the UK still open to claims that were part of the Commitment Appropriation as at the UK’s leaving date, so the current outstanding to Ireland out of the EFSM – EUR18.6 billion – could still come back onto the UK.

When one adds in the bilateral loan, the UK is exposed for EUR19.4 billion Again, despite exiting bailout, Ireland still owes EUR52.8 billion of its bailout money in total:

You really need to look a bit deeper into things before tapping the keys, Raefill.

You see Ive looked a lot further back than that, in fact back far enough to know and understand how the then English govt raped and pillaged their land. In fact you almost referred to it in your earlier post.

I have plans to move to Scotland, in the near future, so the bonus of doing that would be freedom from rule by the Tory bastards.

Real bonus, wouldnt you agree?

And the bonus will be what ? Ruled by Queen wee Jimmy Krankie LOL ! Yeah go for it, Raefill, I'll contribute to your petrol

You see Ive looked a lot further back than that, in fact back far enough to know and understand how the then English govt raped and pillaged their land. In fact you almost referred to it in your earlier post.
You're a very bitter individual, Raefill. I think you'll fit in fine in Glasgow. They hate the English there.

Scotland voted overwhelmingly to remain members of the EU, in fairness.

_90081517_scotland_map.png
Sure - they did. But, I remember a study a while back (think it was a John Curtice one), which found that a third of people supporting independence were not keen on joining the EU. My mates are in that boat and don't see the point of throwing out Westminster to be ruled by Brussels, especially if it means joining the Euro.

Not an attempt to resurrect the EU debate, btw, more a question on how Sturgeon is going to pitch a referendum. It's a tricky balance for her to find - similar position to Labour after the Brexit vote, I suspect.

And what exactly is the problem with stating facts (leaving aside whether or not Scotland can survive on it's won). And why do you care ?
Well you do usually believe your opinion to be fact, so at least you’re consistent.
And not sure what you mean by suggesting that “it was the UK that bailed out the Irish” at the time of the 2008 crash. Think there might be a bit of “English-Rose”-tinted glasses involved there!
Why do I care? Odd question. FWIW, I want my country, the UK and it’s component nationals, to be a successful united place to live.

Well you do usually believe your opinion to be fact, so at least you’re consistent.
And not sure what you mean by suggesting that “it was the UK that bailed out the Irish” at the time of the 2008 crash. Think there might be a bit of “English-Rose”-tinted glasses involved there!
Why do I care? Odd question. FWIW, I want my country, the UK and it’s component nationals, to be a successful united place to live.
It's not my opinion. I pasted the facts. It's there above. When one adds in the bilateral loan, the UK is exposed for EUR19.4 billion

Nothing to do with looking at it through rose tinted glasses. It's just a fact (according to that source anyway). I don't know why you always pile in when I post something. If I posted that farts are smelly, you'd probably pile in and try and tell me that yours aren't. Right ?

He's still grossly overweight (Or alternatively, he's 6" too short).

Woh. Hang on a minute. He's proper length for a gibbon and well in proportion. His arms being significantly longer than his legs, all the more so he can wrap his arms around all 4 UK nations simultaneously.