PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Extinction Rebellion

No, you have posted what you call facts that you have no evidence for. That is not a ‘leftist way of thinking’.

NO not facts, Opinions or Perceived views on people especially, Potential PM’s

That's the big difference you and others of your sort cannot understand
Opinions are what count when you put that Cross on the ballot paper
I thought at LEAST that would have registered with you by now

No I haven't and to be honest I doubt I will, not much interested you see

AS to critics of my other posts? Well I call it typical Leftist way of thinking, you lot are always right (or think you are) and if in doubt? Well throw insults around
But one thing’s for sure it won't change my mind, OR probably, most of those that have deserted Labour, we are not really interested in your internal ramblings
Keep talking to yourself’s

Good Night, God bless

You really are a card.

comes down to the old problem, every time, of the narrative being led by the media. Labour where offering a "Lexit," particularly around the time of the 2017 election, however the media repeated over and over and over that Labour had no policy on Brexit. You only need to look on here and the amount of times i poited folk to exactly what was said but its tragic. "Murdoch," said there was no policy so there was no policy. End of.

Look at John Ts daily rants literally straight from the media. Hes far from alone. Makes me want to weep, particularly on sundays, when I see folk returning from the newsagents/petrol stations with the papers telling them waht to think.

Now we have the BBC who are shit scared of their status going foraward that theyre all but laying laurel leafs for Johnson.

Its tragic. Change is happening but its not by a long way going to make life better for the vast majority.

Still we might see a few more people slaughtered in the middle East so alls good.

Well reafil

I will answer that, just for myself, but possibly (just possibly) for others
From my observations not just the press but the TV media too

It seemed labour’s policy on Brexit was to re negotiate and not then back it’s re negotiations, but put it to the people to decide, while some in your Party were determined at that point to make it known the preference would be to remain

Tell me how it is credible to re negotiate and not back what comes out of them

I and I suspect most others were very confused by that

NO not facts, Opinions or Perceived views on people especially, Potential PM’s

That's the big difference you and others of your sort cannot understand
Opinions are what count when you put that Cross on the ballot paper
I thought at LEAST that would have registered with you by now

No - you said Corbyn was a supporter of the IRA and you said Gordon Brown raised pensions by 25p. An opinion would go along the lines of ‘ I think Jayden Stockley is a jolly fine young footballer’ whereas a fact is something like ‘Jayden Stockley was man of the match on Saturday’.

I thought at LEAST that would have registered with you by now.

Well reafil

I will answer that, just for myself, but possibly (just possibly) for others
From my observations not just the press but the TV media too

It seemed labour’s policy on Brexit was to re negotiate and not then back it’s re negotiations, but put it to the people to decide, while some in your Party were determined at that point to make it known the preference would be to remain

Tell me how it is credible to re negotiate and not back what comes out of them

I and I suspect most others were very confused by that
Stop being such a thick senile old git.

Go back and read again before coming out with the absolute utter shit that you always do.

My comment was about the 2017 stance, you know the one you told us all about before you joined the forum.

Stop being such a thick senile old git.

Go back and read again before coming out with the absolute utter shit that you always do.

My comment was about the 2017 stance, you know the one you told us all about before you joined the forum.

More insults

I really thought EVEN you would have learned that won't work on me by now
Noticed YOU dodged the question about Labours Brexit Policy
What's up? Was it to complicated for you as well?

More insults

I really thought EVEN you would have learned that won't work on me by now
Noticed YOU dodged the question about Labours Brexit Policy
What's up? Was it to complicated for you as well?
I`ll insult pricks like you as much as I want.

Especially liars like you are.

Now come on Mr high and mighty, why did you lie about telling us all about what would happen at the 2017 general election despite you not even being a member at the time.

You are a bigoted lying old twat.

Now I will start with the insults.

also you lied about being a union rep, a labour supporter, about women ruining your job. Its continuous with you.

Nobber - instead of, as usual, slagging me off and calling me an idiot and a moron without reading what I'm saying... please just read back (and read through dozens of posts where you've ignored what I've said over the months). It seems to be you and Lib who inadvertently promote the status quo.

I am pointing out that, just because fundamental change is needed (and yes I DO want fundamental change, as you should know), - the "idiot" (to borrow your word) is the one who just jumps at the first people who promise "fundamental change". Especially if those people making the promises are people like Dominic Cummings and Boris Johnson with respect to the proposed civil-service shake-up. Or indeed the likes of Aaron Banks / Nigel Farage (with respect to Brexit).

It's obviously ok if you've really thought it through, and you've not simply bought the crap - but I was responding to Lib's comment welcoming unelected Dominic Cummings' reforms of the Civil Service, even though he doesn't hold out much hope for them... on the grounds that 'any change would be good'.

This is idiotic. This is moronic. Not me. I want change... but not just 'any-old-change. Too many people just let these rich power-seekers do what they want. Lib might claim that his comment was a throw-away... but it follows a pattern... and it's dangerous because so many people just let these people get on with it - thereby maintain the status quo.

Sir, I'm claiming nothing than the obvious............. What's moronic is to expect any change unless it's radical... And your approach will see me and thee ( and our kids ) bobbing along until we curl up our toes without the sniff of a change ever in site... You carry on doing it your way and I'll do it mine... ( I've tried yours and the results are laughable ).................. Anything changed in politics in your lifetime?...At best it's just the same..Well done and be proud of yourself.

You really do like to spout rubbish don't you? And you go on about Boris’s bluster tactics

I am NOT saying Corbyn’ supported’ either the IRA or Hamas actually

I said it was the Public perception that he did, and he didn’t help himself meeting them and been seen publically too
And you seem to think it doesn't matter
No wonder the part of the Party you support can't win any General elections
So this is you NOT saying Corbyn ‘supported’ the IRA

Corbyn was never likely to be forgotten for his past support of anything anti USA and hardly likely you be found to voice any approval of British Policy abroad
And that's before his meeting with and support for IRA

The last three words are SUPPORT FOR IRA.

I’m sooooooo sorry I misunderstood the words SUPPORT FOR THE IRA actually meant that you were saying he DIDNT SUPPORT THE IRA.

Lots of capitals for you to digest.

Nobber - instead of, as usual, slagging me off and calling me an idiot and a moron without reading what I'm saying... please just read back (and read through dozens of posts where you've ignored what I've said over the months). It seems to be you and Lib who inadvertently promote the status quo.

I am pointing out that, just because fundamental change is needed (and yes I DO want fundamental change, as you should know), - the "idiot" (to borrow your word) is the one who just jumps at the first people who promise "fundamental change". Especially if those people making the promises are people like Dominic Cummings and Boris Johnson with respect to the proposed civil-service shake-up. Or indeed the likes of Aaron Banks / Nigel Farage (with respect to Brexit).

It's obviously ok if you've really thought it through, and you've not simply bought the crap - but I was responding to Lib's comment welcoming unelected Dominic Cummings' reforms of the Civil Service, even though he doesn't hold out much hope for them... on the grounds that 'any change would be good'.

This is idiotic. This is moronic. Not me. I want change... but not just 'any-old-change. Too many people just let these rich power-seekers do what they want. Lib might claim that his comment was a throw-away... but it follows a pattern... and it's dangerous because so many people just let these people get on with it - thereby maintain the status quo.
So it’s me and libs that promote the status quo while you voted to keep things exactly as they are.

So your theory on making change is to keep it as it is.

Rich power-seekers run the eu and run the Tories here, and the media.

Bonkers.

No I haven't and to be honest I doubt I will, not much interested you see

AS to critics of my other posts? Well I call it typical Leftist way of thinking, you lot are always right (or think you are) and if in doubt? Well throw insults around
But one thing’s for sure it won't change my mind, OR probably, most of those that have deserted Labour, we are not really interested in your internal ramblings
Keep talking to yourself’s

Good Night, God bless
Going to bed at 4:40pm?

Fucking hell man, did you miss your lunchtime nap?

I see what you are saying but what choice did the people have can not remember if i heard on the wireless or from somebody on here but they said What a choice its like deciding to commit suicide with a knife or a gun summed it up perfectly for me.

While our "leaders" (those puppets of the world's major corporations) around the world continue to ignore the death and destruction being caused by climate change an important first step has now been taken to hold the major polluting companies and their officials to account. This will be THE way to properly tackle the climate crisis.

The Philippines Human Rights Commission has declared that fossil fuel corporations can be found legally resonsible for human rights harms linked to climate change; the first time ever that a human rights body has said this.

When is 'Glum Gretta' going to China I wonder
Scope for her over there with all the Coal they use
Careful though Gretta, might be a one way ticket

So it’s me and libs that promote the status quo while you voted to keep things exactly as they are.

So your theory on making change is to keep it as it is.

Rich power-seekers run the eu and run the Tories here, and the media.

Bonkers.

I am going to deliver the biggest insult of my life - but you bloody well deserve it. You’re coming across as thick as John T.

Edit- I couldn’t decide what emoji to use - I need a “WTF” wry smile sort of emoji

Last edited: