PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Flyover

Hats of to them for a creative bit of banter I say,created more smirks around me than it did anger! I think the gag was somewhat overcooked with the arrival of the plane with a second banner though, we'dall seen the joke by then - could have saved themselves half the cost for all the impact that one had!

Rather pathetic to be honest and I do believe subject to Police investigation regarding the intent to cause public disorder. A letter to the aviation authority and the pilot will have his license removed. Sad people who would not have the balls to make such comment if they were face to face with you.

I had a laugh at it tbh. This is what football rivalries about. But Shitpool, you may be on top now, but we'll be back in our superior place before long, don't worry.

Take it on the chin. Wait for the right moment to get our revenge - in good humour obviously.

Surely there must have been some sort of weaponry in Fulwood barracks that we could have used to shoot the fuckers down. Now THAT would have been funny.

Very unoriginal, been done before not just in the same country, but the same county (if we really do have to put up with our 6 fingered friends).

Mind you they must be bored with mid table mediocrity in the prem.

I think youve just found an extra humiliation when you are relegated on the last day, thanks for the motivation queenies.