PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Harrop future at PNE address by Frankie

Bizarre decision to give Harrop an extension, and we wonder why we have a number of players in our squad who are just not up to Championship standard. Poor management.

I do think he'll be included in the squad personally. We've just lost an AM and if he goes out on loan we'll be getting a pittance wage contribution.

I’ve defended Harrop on here a lot & I think he’ll get a chance under FMc especially now Brown is injured. Even I’m sick of saying he has to take it.

That said the choice to give him a contract was bizarre though.

This past couple of years, we've had the worst least inspiring numbers 10, 9 and 7 in my time supporting PNE (including the Westley year)

Absolutely no sympathy for Trev on this one….he’s got two years left on what will be a decent contract….no way on earth are Trev is going to get a fee or even off load him on a free due to his wages.
Only option is a lower league loan with Trev paying the bulk of his salary….if he stays it’s just a waste of a squad place.
Only thing I’m fussed about is him taking up a squad place really.

Last edited:
Yeah, nowhere near good enough IMO.

Needs to be moved on ASAP. Although as mentioned, that's probably going to be near impossible because of yet another ridiculous contract situation.

This past couple of years, we've had the worst least inspiring numbers 10, 9 and 7 in my time supporting PNE (including the Westley year)
I’m assuming you mean Bayliss and Moult rather than Hugill and Robbo?