PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

How does the rest of the season pan out

safe now, job done, foot off gas time, cruise to end of season, thats what its all about staying in the league as cheaply as possible, spending some money to make the fans buy the ST at the start of season, next season possibly with a new manager same tactic & fans will lap it up again,

safe now, job done, foot off gas time, cruise to end of season, thats what its all about staying in the league as cheaply as possible, spending some money to make the fans buy the ST at the start of season, next season possibly with a new manager same tactic & fans will lap it up again,
We are not safe yet Flem…..

We probably need a couple more wins I would say

our current total of 42 points has been enough to stay up in 5 of the last 10 season, and just 2 point short of what the lashers managed in the whole of last season, so even an almighty collapse (which isnt beyond us!) and i think we'll still get over the line this season, but a big rebuild or change of direction is required in the summer

Even with our inconsistent form we will comfortably manage that.
Rovers might need 4 and the form they are in at the moment that might be a challenge.
Bad though our form has been at times there are teams on an even worse run of results.

Even with our inconsistent form we will comfortably manage that.
Rovers might need 4 and the form they are in at the moment that might be a challenge.
Bad though our form has been at times there are teams on an even worse run of results.
Next season if Portsmouth, Derby , and Bolton come up finding three teams worse than us will be a lot harder unless we strengthen with at least three or four players .

Next season if Portsmouth, Derby , and Bolton come up finding three teams worse than us will be a lot harder unless we strengthen with at least three or four players .
I am inclined to agree although I have been thinking that for the last 3 seasons.
Although Lowe hasn’t been a complete disaster we need a dreads face in charge and the defence needs a new look.
There isn’t enough strength in depth.

I am inclined to agree although I have been thinking that for the last 3 seasons.
Although Lowe hasn’t been a complete disaster we need a dreads face in charge and the defence needs a new look.
New face don’t know where dreads came from😊

It will and we'll still have our major handicaps..... Content owners and ridsdale...... Lowe is/and possibly will be only a side issue. :(

but he hasn't been great has he? the best signing we have had for a while and he keeps him out until recently. Awful tactics that a 5 year old could out think and win against. Awful substitutions at times abysmal and embarrassing. Constant selection of Liability ledson, woodburn and others not fit to wear the shirt. Bickering and chirping at fans on the media. the arrogance of the man is terrible. Yes I would like to see him replaced sooner the better. there are better managers out there Eustace is unemployed. Several would chomp at the bit to come and manage us.

this quote has been brought out early., it's usually only brought out pre season ..blah blah blah toughest division ever etc... same old shit.

but he hasn't been great has he? the best signing we have had for a while and he keeps him out until recently. Awful tactics that a 5 year old could out think and win against. Awful substitutions at times abysmal and embarrassing. Constant selection of Liability ledson, woodburn and others not fit to wear the shirt. Bickering and chirping at fans on the media. the arrogance of the man is terrible. Yes I would like to see him replaced sooner the better. there are better managers out there Eustace is unemployed. Several would chomp at the bit to come and manage us.
We could do better I agree which is why I said we needed a new face. He has been disappointing in respect of tactics and entertainment as well as public relations.
A disaster would constitute being in or very near the bottom 3.

We could do better I agree which is why I said we needed a new face. He has been disappointing in respect of tactics and entertainment as well as public relations.
A disaster would constitute being in or very near the bottom 3.
I don't know if there is such a thing as a Media Doctor, but if there is Mr Lowe needs to make an appointment to see one, and get a prescription for his Foot in Mouth Syndrome.