PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

So if Olosundae goes, i make it 18 senior players left contracted to the club excluding the loans and youngsters, with a number of those out of contract in the summer, we're going to be left very light next season unless Hemmings finds some money from somewhere

How reckless are we with the little bit of cash we have. Its time for big changes to be made. I don’t mind the fact we spend little in comparison to other clubs, it makes us more creditable but when its wasted over and over again its just got to stop.

With the recent statement from the club it almost feels like we’re setting ourselves up to do things different. Are they starting to listen?

Absolute fucking shambles. That window alone should have been enough to get rid of Ridsdale.
I don’t really get the outcry on here….

Maguire and Olosunde were never going to feature for our football club again , so the only way out of it was to pay them off…

I agree that the original awarding / extending of contracts was a shambles but what was done was done !!

Total madness. Not paying them off, we've been right to do that. But signing these lads or giving them long extensions has been pitifully poor management.
Oh yeah obviously we should pay them up when we’ve got them on the books and can’t get rid, saves a bit of money. But my point is about the fact we have to do it in the first place.

This league is one of the worst to be in, in terms of bleeding money, and the fact we’ve paid off 5 players in 1 season shows how poorly we’ve managed our business.

Maguire and Olosunde were never going to feature for our football club again , so the only way out of it was to pay them off…

I agree that the original awarding / extending of contracts was a shambles but what was done was done !!
Because we’re paying a lump sum to pay off two players when we supposedly have no money for transfers

And we have no money because we keep paying off inflated wages on crap players

The outcry is that we signed a player that had one start in 18 months. That window of Olosunde, Wickham, Jamie Thomas, Izzy Brown etc was an absolute joke. And now we are still paying the price..... literally.

The outcry is that we signed a player that had one start in 18 months. That window of Olosunde, Wickham, Jamie Thomas, Izzy Brown etc was an absolute joke. And now we are still paying the price..... literally.
I understand that RF but what was done was done !!

Status
Not open for further replies.