PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

January 2024 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m done with this club now, I will now do what I did during Westley’s tenure, I will not follow or support the team while Lowe remains in charge, but when he is gone and a decent enough replacement is made and there is evidence of progress I will then begin to support again, does that make me a bad fan, yeah maybe it does but at this moment in time I couldn’t care less.

It’s alright, because we’ve got an unproven kid and two players that don’t get in any other XI in the league to come back

It's sad that there's nothing else to do on here on transfer deadline day, but that's where we are at.

At least Trevor would wake up on the right side of the bed sometimes and buy someone for a million just cos he could.

Now it's just enduring the grim attrition of cost neutrality by an ownership who don't want to go anywhere but where they are right now.

We have 17 senior pros contracted for 2025 and beyond. So, it's not like we will see major changes in the summer. The club's just rotten.

Everything that happened last summer just points to this being complete shite.

I'd disagree slightly.

Greaves, Philogene and Slater I would have here but nobody else who stands out.

Prepared to be proven wrong though.
Alfie Jones is better than any of our centre half options, Ryan Giles is a better LWB/LB on his bad days than any of our options, and Tyler Morton walks into our squad.
This year Delap has also been miles better than any of our strikers bar Keane, and Fabio Carvalho is a better player than Mads or Holmes

Alfie Jones is better than any of our centre half options, Ryan Giles is a better LWB/LB on his bad days than any of our options, and Tyler Morton walks into our squad.
This year Delap has also been miles better than any of our strikers bar Keane, and Fabio Carvalho is a better player than Mads or Holmes
I would be shocked if Hull dont make top 6, must have spent an absolute fortune on wages for these loan players but shows they are absolutely going for it.

It was more in reference to before their January business.

Carvlho, Giles, etc miles better than anything we have.

It was more in reference to before their January business.

Carvlho, Giles, etc miles better than anything we have.
Even pre-January I’d have Delap, Jones and Morton in our team over some of the options we have in addition to the three you mentioned

I’m struggling to see any area where we’re in a stronger position than them

Status
Not open for further replies.