PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Joey Barton

But you can't blame women for being able to pass a test. You have to blame the fact that nobody wants to be a police officer anymore. And the blame for that lies solely with multiple police forces.

No, the blame lies solely with the ideology of equality, trying to ignore basic biological differences/characteristics and pretending they don't exist, which isn't actually possible.

I don't see why a female can't referee a football match. If they're being fast tracked, fair enough, there is a reasonable complaint there, but if they're their on merit, I can't see an issue.

Well, I'm sorry but I do see problems and quite obvious one's. There also isn't the physical presence of a bloke to square up to the players getting in the ref's face, let alone
actually swinging for them, which occurs in lower leagues. There will be a sexual assault sooner or later, I've no doubt that will rear it's ugly head, too, in some manner.

And again, Ben Davison was a shit fighter but I think he's a sensational analyst of fights. If the analytical work is spot on, the punditry is informative and captivating, and the voice doesn't grate then I've no idea what sex, religion or attire has to do with the role.

Okay but that's not how it works in the ordinary work place, is it.

No, the blame lies solely with the ideology of equality, trying to ignore basic biological differences/characteristics and pretending they don't exist, which isn't actually possible.

Well, I'm sorry but I do see problems and quite obvious one's. There also isn't the physical presence of a bloke to square up to the players getting in the ref's face, let alone
actually swinging for them, which occurs in lower leagues. There will be a sexual assault sooner or later, I've no doubt that will rear it's ugly head, too, in some manner.

Okay but that's not how it works in the ordinary work place, is it.

Or the blame lies with the fact that top quality recruits don't want to join the police force any more due to the reputation they've earned themselves.

I'm not sure suggesting a woman shouldn't be in a role because men can't behave themselves holds weight. Surely the men who can't behave themselves want banning from the sport, not the women their on merit.

And I know what you're referring to. But if you disagree with those principles (as I do) you really must display consistency across the board. Unless you only dislike it because of a disdain for those it promotes.

Or the blame lies with the fact that top quality recruits don't want to join the police force any more due to the reputation they've earned themselves.

I'm not sure suggesting a woman shouldn't be in a role because men can't behave themselves holds weight. Surely the men who can't behave themselves want banning from the sport, not the women their on merit.

And I know what you're referring to. But if you disagree with those principles (as I do) you really must display consistency across the board. Unless you only dislike it because of a disdain for those it promotes.
I'll let you have the last word, but we differ, which is fine.

I was accused of being woke yesterday, just because I said I didn't care about the cross on the England shirt.

How is not giving a shit being woke?
Bemuses me, too, tbh. More concerned about how well the players wearing those shirts perform. Would be interesting to see if there is a strong overlap between people arguing about that and people complaining that others are not wearing poppies.

Bemuses me, too, tbh. More concerned about how well the players wearing those shirts perform. Would be interesting to see if there is a strong overlap between people arguing about that and people complaining that others are not wearing poppies.
Im watching the game and theres flags all over the place, the one thing in common is that every one of them has been altered in some way!

I didn't specify a pro footballer you think cunt.
Alright wanker,

So you think that because a woman referees a game of football then it inevitable that at some point they will be sexually assaulted?

Says more about your brain you fucking wierdo!

Alright wanker,

So you think that because a woman referees a game of football then it inevitable that at some point they will be sexually assaulted?

Says more about your brain you fucking wierdo!
Say that to my face, you lunatic and you'd find yourself sitting on your arse. You are actually mad, do you know that ? You're as mad as a box of frogs.

Say that to my face, you lunatic and you'd find yourself sitting on your arse. You are actually mad, do you know that ? You're as mad as a box of frogs.
Fuck me, what’s with the Mr Angry approach?

Stop being a tit, you’re making a fool of yoursen Rocky.

Lol, I'm a pussy. You of course are only a pathetic, embarrassing maudlin fuckwit. Crying into your beer, begging the mods ... please, please.....let me in. You need help, mate.
Yesssssss, yessssss, preach it bro 🙌