PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Leagues 1, 2, National League and below.

Yes, disappointing. Very physical brackley team, ref let them get away with a lot. They were the better team in fairness.
Big ko at the end, brackley players appeared to be rubbing it in.
Chorley seemed to be playing for extra time towards the last 1/4 and paid the price.
Preece had options on the bench in Johnson and Whitehall but only brought them on after going 1 down.
Still, big plans for the future on and off the field in the close season it seems. Reasons to be cheerful.
Chorley got beaten 1-0.

Had a mate who follows Bamber bridge go last night - said there's a couple in that Colne team that should be playing at a higher level. The keeper being one.
Saw a tweet along those lines too!

You wouldn’t have thought there were 2 leagues between the sides at all, even in the first half Colne missed a few big chances and it was pretty even, second half was absolute domination.

Wrexhams owners want to eventually build the clubs stadium capacity up to between 45k - 55k.

🙄
Surely a town of that size doesnt need a ground that big, as soon as the Hollywood fanfare fades, they'll never be able to finance a stadium of that size, reminds me of when Darlington built a massive stadium that bankrupted them because there was nowhere near enough people going to pay for the stadium

There isn’t the demand in that area. Half of that would be more than adequate.
The support Wrexham get now is not bad but no where near 45k remember Darlington stadium as well think the local rugby team played on it but don't think it's in use now quite strange really.

Surely a town of that size doesnt need a ground that big, as soon as the Hollywood fanfare fades, they'll never be able to finance a stadium of that size, reminds me of when Darlington built a massive stadium that bankrupted them because there was nowhere near enough people going to pay for the stadium
I think Chairman/convicted safecracker George Reynolds oversaw that