PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Louis Smith - A victim of new blasphemy laws

I don't speak for British Gymnastics, all that can be gathered from the story is that they considered what he had done to be a breach of their standards of conduct and he himself admitted as much so he must be aware of what is and is not acceptable, there are other proffesions where you can be reprimanded for behaviour outside of work, it's not unique. It's been blown up to ridiculous proportions by our media but surely that doesn't surprise you ?

anyway, now its been ascertained that this was a breach of the sporting governing bodies rules and hes admitted so can someone actually answer has their been a new blasphemy law introduced into the UK

thanks in advance.
You two still haven't answered my question.

Why?

to kill because something offends you is beyond disgusting. (Paraphrased.)

Obviously, but that wasn't the question.

Do you acknowledge that there is a real problem with Muslims taking offence at the slightest thing?

Obviously, but that wasn't the question.

Do you acknowledge that there is a real problem with Muslims taking offence at the slightest thing?
No I fucking dont and you damn well know I dont.

There are some who do, just as you take major offence about some women who dress differently. Not all white males think like you do just as not all muslims get offended at fuck all.

there are a few who think like you, admittedly, but to to associate me with that thinking is daft.

to associate all muslims with charlie hebdo is beyond ridiculous.

No I fucking dont and you damn well know I dont.

There are some who do, just as you take major offence about some women who dress differently. Not all white males think like you do just as not all muslims get offended at fuck all.

there are a few who think like you, admittedly, but to to associate me with that thinking is daft.

to associate all muslims with charlie hebdo is beyond ridiculous.
Im asking about overreaction.

Let's concentrate on the naming of the teddy, that was nuts wasn't it. They have a large following that appears very touchy regards Mohammed dont they?

Im asking about overreaction.

Let's concentrate on the naming of the teddy, that was nuts wasn't it. They have a large following that are very touchy regards Mohammed aren't they?
There is an amount of white english males who get offended greatly by certain women wearing certain items of clothing, correct?

gladly not all.

There is an amount of white english males who get offended greatly by certain women wearing certain items of clothing, correct?

gladly not all.
I don't think anyone should totally cover their face as its a barrier, oppressive and a security issue...... But that's just you changing the subject.

Islam is very very quick to take offence, it's a sign of intolerance.

I don't think anyone should totally cover their face as its a barrier, oppressive and a security issue...... But that's just you changing the subject.

Islam is very very quick to take offence, it's a sign of intolerance.
Getting offended, youre correct, is often, a sign of intolerance.

May I ask you two if you agree/accept that the Muslim Faith in general appears extremely touchy with things like this. I mean the teddy bear incident, the Charlie Hebdo malarkey, not very tolerant are they.

Some of the nutters that are Muslim aren't very tolerant, but then again some of the nutters in our society aren't very tolerant. You just have to look at how some people have reacted to Lily Allen's apology to a child, to see that.

Some of the nutters that are Muslim aren't very tolerant, but then again some of the nutters in our society aren't very tolerant. You just have to look at how some people have reacted to Lily Allen's apology to a child, to see that.

Did anybody threaten to kill her?

Last edited:
Intolerance is intolerance, I guess intolorent people try and justify their intolerance by saying it's not as bad as someone elses intolerance. But, that is a weak point to make and doesn't have any merit in a civilised society.

Edit - Apparently she has had death threats, so the answer is yes.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=lily+allen+death+threats

Not sure exactly what your point is given that you appear to be deflecting from the point I made by bringing up Lily Allen for some reason.

However, if she has received death threats then that is also completely out of order. Have they been investigated?

You can't just go around making death threats!!!

Not sure exactly what your point is given that you appear to be deflecting from the point I made by bringing up Lily Allen for some reason.

However, if she has received death threats then that is also completely out of order. Have they been investigated?

You can't just go around making death threats!!!

Who was you referring to then, when you asked if anyone had threatened to kill her? While quoting a post mentioning Lily Allen.

Edit - to answer your questions about the death threats being investigated, I don't know, sorry.

Last edited:
It appears the left wingers will go to any lengths to avoid the fact that the Islami faith has a problem with going over the top regards protecting their religion. Which is exactly why people are scared to speak out with that fact.

PC extremism yet again.