PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - Queens Park Rangers v PNE - 02/10/21 - KO:15:00 - Championship

He looked very threatening going forward against one of the best teams in the country and was defensively more than sound. I was very impressed, I can’t help but feel we didn’t make the most of him.
He had a good game for me too. He’s just been up against Man Utd and not looked out of place. Definitely more to come from this lad, and it will be higher than the championship.

Reactions: wld
Cunningham seemed to struggle at centre back on Tuesday night. Going to be in a battle physically against Dykes, who will have the height on him if he chooses to focus on him

How does this work ? We played QPR on Christmas Day 1950 away and won 4-1 then we played them on Boxing Day at Deepdale at won 2-0 ?

Sky red button commentator "Preston have a reputation for that sort of thing" after Maguire went to ground and looked at the ref. Really???

Lashers 1 - 0 Plastics

Not North End related, but Alloa have had a man sent off for violent conduct after 40 seconds. Taking ‘let him know you’re there’ to a whole new level