PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

MLB 2021

We would have been about 1 hour away. Next time you, or anyone else off here, visits Norfolk left me know and we can arrange to meet up.

Hope you had a good time JC apart from the weather (y)
Ha ha bloody typical it hasn't rained for 6 weeks and then it's come down in spades whilst I'm away. Still when the sun was out it was very pleasant.

That said, I took my bicycle and one day came back from a ride at 11am and it was damp and 4 degrees!!!! In bloody May ffs.

I'm shocked nobody's talking about this :

I'm shocked nobody's talking about this :

Welcome to the thread pal.

Is it a shock? They clearly weren't going to offer him a new deal and he's no longer holding other players out of the line up. I guess this is the problem if you offer someone a ten-year contract at the age of 31.....it's amazing he's held on this long.

It's not a shock, obviously. But a franchise player leaving should always be worth a mention... ;)
Tbf as he plays in the As division, I haven't really feared him, or the Angels that matter. Every time Trout comes to the plate, well that's a different matter.

For the first time in years, not only are the White Sox topping their division, but we also have the best pct in MLB. I don't like bragging about my team's as I inevitably jinx them, but this is too rare an occasion not to be excited!

For the first time in years, not only are the White Sox topping their division, but we also have the best pct in MLB. I don't like bragging about my team's as I inevitably jinx them, but this is too rare an occasion not to be excited!

And with a manager who doesn't know the rules 😂.

Enjoy every minute of it 👍

116e702e62433f7f0b5c7b4e22606f66.jpg

https://www.mlb.com/video/vogelbach-exits-in-the-6th?q=PlayerId == [596129] Order By Timestamp DESC&cp=CMS_FIRST&p=0

Not sure how to post a video but this was a bizarre play the other night. I think the bloke who ends up throwing it to the catcher still has no idea what was going on when he threw it in about 20 seconds too late 😂
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:........Vogelbach used to be with the Mariners. He can hit the ball but he is one overweight player, so it's no surprise he's injured.