PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Neil Quitchley🐍 (v2) to be sacked...

Yes, a sad day. The teams for that game in 1918...

Blackpool: Brownsea, Wakes, Weeks, Candy, Floss, Beach, Pier (S), Tramline, Pier (C), Towers, Pier (N)

North End: Hardman, Clog, Cobble, Tripe, Onion, Elder, Hardtimes, Cotton, Backyard, Coalouse, Outsidebog.
Quite brilliant

Whichever one of our lot has posted this , excellent work! 😂😂

" We've been in the Premier league " .... Nur Nur Na Na Nur Nur .... :ROFLMAO:

" We've been in the Premier league " .... Nur Nur Na Na Nur Nur .... :ROFLMAO:

You don’t hear Oldham fans or Barnsley fans or Swindon fans brag about their stint in their premier league. That’s because they got relegation and their following seasons was pretty much nothingness.

Same as Blackpool. An irrelevant stint that ended in relegation. They can brag all their want. We will always be better than them.

They were completely carried by Jordan Rhodes in the first half of the season, putting them in a false position. Fortunately his form was a flash in the pan, 1 goal in his last 9, and now he's out injured with a sore man-hoop (or something).

I still think they’ll make it in. I always have a horrible feeling they’ll go on this run.

Their squad is good enough to do it.

I won’t be comfortable until it’s mathematically impossible.

I still think they’ll make it in. I always have a horrible feeling they’ll go on this run.

Their squad is good enough to do it.

I won’t be comfortable until it’s mathematically impossible.
It's been interesting to follow. Every time they've done well and picked up a few wins, they've not got any closer to the playoffs because whoever is in 6th has managed to pick up enough wins too. They're doing alright but they're now 6 points behind and 2 games ahead of Stevenage in 6th. I've no idea who all the teams above Blackpool are playing with their games in hand but if Stevenage and Barnsley win theirs, it could end up with Blackpool being 10 points off playoffs.

It's been interesting to follow. Every time they've done well and picked up a few wins, they've not got any closer to the playoffs because whoever is in 6th has managed to pick up enough wins too. They're doing alright but they're now 6 points behind and 2 games ahead of Stevenage in 6th. I've no idea who all the teams above Blackpool are playing with their games in hand but if Stevenage and Barnsley win theirs, it could end up with Blackpool being 10 points off playoffs.

They’ve been eighth for what feels like an eternity. Their home form is great but their away form is sixteenth in the league. That just isn’t good enough.

Also they’ve played a lot of the shit sides and still have quite a few of the good sides to play.

They’ve been eighth for what feels like an eternity. Their home form is great but their away form is sixteenth in the league. That just isn’t good enough.

Also they’ve played a lot of the shit sides and still have quite a few of the good sides to play.

Works either way though unfortunately

Even though they have to play the sides above them, if they take point off them, then they probably have a better chance of sneaking in anyway.

I can’t tell you for sure (because I’ve not even looked) but I’m pretty sure their record is half decent against the sides above them in the league. They just lose to shite below them.

Works either way though unfortunately

Even though they have to play the sides above them, if they take point off them, then they probably have a better chance of sneaking in anyway.

I can’t tell you for sure (because I’ve not even looked) but I’m pretty sure their record is half decent against the sides above them in the league. They just lose to shite below them.
Stevenage 2 games in hand which 1 is this week. Plus few others have 1 game in hand.
We all remember them saying they would walk league 1 but think that's not been the case for sometime.