PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

NORRITCH. They need bringing down a peg or 2.

Seeing as they have 2 young pacey fullbacks who like to attack, I cant see us using Gally in a wide role......
either he will play central if either of BP or AB's knocks rule them out OR, more likely in my mind, we will rest him for Saturday; Play Maguire wide again and use Stockley as CF..... Maguire and Barky told to get behind those fullbacks and stop them coming forward too often, but also sprinting back with them when they do.

I think Potts has now settled into a central 3 rather than a wide right......imo.....

Seeing as they have 2 young pacey fullbacks who like to attack, I cant see us using Gally in a wide role......
either he will play central if either of BP or AB's knocks rule them out OR, more likely in my mind, we will rest him for Saturday; Play Maguire wide again and use Stockley as CF..... Maguire and Barky told to get behind those fullbacks and stop them coming forward too often, but also sprinting back with them when they do.

I think Potts has now settled into a central 3 rather than a wide right......imo.....

We seem to be alternating between playing him out wide and playing him as a 2nd 10 alongside Browne which is something we flirted with before Harrop got injured and used particularly well in pre-season.

I'm so impressed with the business we did this month as it gives us an incredible amount of options.

Top of the league coming, we’re in decent form, under the lights at Deepdale, what’s not to like? If you can get yourself down, it could be one of those special nights.

They certainly won’t be relishing coming here, particularly after a gruelling derby match on Sunday.

Norwich will be trying to win so won’t be putting 11 men behind the ball. It will be an open game with plenty of opportunities at both ends.
Especially last ten mins when everyone's energy is spent it could well be the case for bringing on a speedy forward for the last quarter when they are hopefully more knacked than we are.

Especially last ten mins when everyone's energy is spent it could well be the case for bringing on a speedy forward for the last quarter when they are hopefully more knacked than we are.

Have you seen the amount of late goals they have scored after the 85th minute this season?

Staggering, raggy or both?

They were gash at their place. Had we not let them off the hook then their manager was probably not a million miles away from the boot.

Precisely.

There’s no chance AN will be setting us up to nick a point, we’ll be going for it from the whistle

People criticise Neil for things he's done in his time here and that's fair enough but I can't think of a game where he's not made a substitution that has been attacking. Always looking to push on and get more goals. This for me, is one of the plus points of Neil versus Grayson. SG would often adopt the mantra of "we have what we hold" and it would be very frustrating watching us try to cling on to a 1-0 or a 1-1 if were away at a 'bigger side'.

I agree with Yoowell, we are a match for anyone in this league at the moment, the only thing that may upset the applecart, pearson has got to stay on the pitch for 90 mins COYW another 3 points?

My lad who is a Norwich fan said to me:
"the only way to stop Norwich wining is to stop their passing game, do that and Preston have a chance".