PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Plastics Prices

More needs to be done but won’t be. Twenty’s plenty for championship football otherwise families are priced out.

Looks like the plastics will be charging us away fans £36 next season assuming we are a Cat A game.

As the Dawen End matches the Blackburn Ends prices.

They really are an embarrassment of a football club.

View attachment 3944
What's your problem JK? Don't you know what a huge club they are? Don't forget they spent a long time in the Prem, even winning it not so long ago. You should be happy to pay the price for the privilege.

Oh BTW, I'm busy that day.

Pretty sure Blackburn just use category A games to charge clubs 36 quid if they were charged it at their ground. Like Sheff Wed , leeds etc.

Pretty sure Blackburn just use category A games to charge clubs 36 quid if they were charged it at their ground. Like Sheff Wed , leeds etc.

Of which they have neither next season.

Just out of interest what price would you be unwilling to pay for a second tier football match?
For most I agree, £30 is enough. I'm not saying I'm happy about the price, but factor in the almost zero travel costs and you're paying the cost of an extra pint and a half to support your team in a local derby.

What's wrong with charging £36?

Isn't it just showing ambition? PNE fans moan about not signing expensive forwards like Armstrong and Brereton (if you pay transfer fees you also have to pay commensurate wages) but then expect to continue to pay amongst the lowest ticket prices in the Championship. Even then PNE only sells 3,000 full price STs.

Look at Leeds season before last, 34,000 gates and tickets £40 and upwards, even Wednesday was £38 minimum, and 17,000 ST holders.

Clear a number of PNE followers want it all ways, they want cheap tickets but have expectations they are not prepared to pay for themselves.
------

For most I agree, £30 is enough. I'm not saying I'm happy about the price, but factor in the almost zero travel costs and you're paying the cost of an extra pint and a half to support your team in a local derby.
The thing is both teams flirted with relegation for a while last season. Both are lower half championship/ upper half league one when you look at size of club/recent history etc. What makes this a Cat A game except the fact that they think they'll get away with it because it's a local derby.
It's a disgrace,

What's wrong with charging £36?

Isn't it just showing ambition? PNE fans moan about not signing expensive forwards like Armstrong and Brereton (if you pay transfer fees you also have to pay commensurate wages) but then expect to continue to pay amongst the lowest ticket prices in the Championship. Even then PNE only sells 3,000 full price STs.

Look at Leeds season before last, 34,000 gates and tickets £40 and upwards, even Wednesday was £38 minimum, and 17,000 ST holders.

Clear a number of PNE followers want it all ways, they want cheap tickets but have expectations they are not prepared to pay for themselves.
------

Congratulations on probably the most ridiculous take to any post ever on PNE-Online.

I was going to reply in full to each individual point but honestly think you are just on the wind up now.

There is no ambition in ripping off football fans, whether they be Preston or fans of anyone else.

Congratulations on probably the most ridiculous take to any post ever on PNE-Online.

I was going to reply in full to each individual point but honestly think you are just on the wind up now.

There is no ambition in ripping off football fans, whether they be Preston or fans of anyone else.
Glad you said it JK