PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread PNE v QPR - 1/12/23 - KO: 8PM - Championship

Also a manager that demands the right players to play in the right positions - not shoe-horning or try to morph an existing player to ‘do a job’.
This is something that's been bothering more and more lately. I'm beginning to seriously doubt Lowe can manage without proper wingbacks, who seem to be as rare as hen's teeth. The lack of tactical flexibility is really starting to be apparent, and it's really starting to harm our season.

In all seriousness though, CH has backed Lowe more than we all expected in the summer and look what he's done with the decent incomings - taken all the freedom and forward thought out of them . Give a hungry manager the job and we can be so much better.
So if he has the same balls he had in the summer, he will sack him 🥊

Very Funny Reaction GIF

Another season of Loweball. We would all be fuming if we could wake from our slumber. Actually, could not be bothered to go tonight and watched the 'entertainment' on TV. At least I am warm. In fact I am feeling absolutely non plussed. Lowey has knocked the stuffing out of me and I am guessing the players feel the same....... except for Leddo, Woody, Brady who are on their knees praying he stays.
You are not on your own !