PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

PNE youth team thread for 2018/19 season

If I recall the lads got stuffed off Rochdale at home so this was a big turn round.

Would be interesting to see the 2 starting teams for each game if anyone is clever enough to do so

Team on 14th October: PNE 1-6 Rochdale

PNE line-up: Corcoran: Simmons; Ngongo, Lyons, McFayden; O’Reilly, Baxter; Jolly, Dolan, Walker, Potts (McManus, 28). Subs not used: Earl, Cottam, Pollard, Brannigan.

So from what I can see Earl and Armer at CB with Brannigan up front, Pollard and McManus in midfield. Great turn round lads well done.

Unfortunately in the previous game Charlie Lyons was sent off in the 23rd minute, although admittedly we were 3-0 down at that point. Played better in the second half with 10 men and Baxter scored a consolation goal.

Any updates will be appreciated from today's game as I will be at Blackburn watching the 1st team.

I’ll do my best mate. Looks like there might not be any text commentary today...just a final score update. I’m stuck indoors with man flu so if there are any updates, you’ll get them right here....as they say!

Team news:

Cottam
Simmons
Blanchard
Nolan
Earl
Armer
Walker
Pollard
Brannigan
Dolan
Jolly

O’Reilly has been subbed now in 58th minute and Hyde United were 1-0 down to Farley Celtic with their goal being scored by Will Hayhurst.