PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Pointless foods

10407861_986015871411119_7644291712881344540_n.jpg

makes we wanna heave.....

I used to be in a house share in London.
One of the girls used to cook an admirals pie once a week. the smell throughout the whole house was fucking horrendous!!

also. imagine the smell walking around a fish market in the desert heat of the middle East..... not a fun passtime.

Last edited:
Hate eggs and seafood, but love coriander.

Pointless foods?

Oysters....a salty cross between snot and squashed insect gizzards.

Veal....a tasteless form of chicken produced by cruel methods and eaten only by assholes.

makes we wanna heave.....

I used to be in a house share in London.
One of the girls used to cook an aadmirals pie once a week. the smell trout the whole house was fucking horrendous!!
Typo but brilliant :)

One food I actually have tried was Caviar served on a bed of fresh Salmon whilst in South Africa. Was a very fair price, too, compared to what I imagine we'd be overcharged over here!

Tasted rather nice, too. Would deffo, within price constraints, try it again.

Hate eggs and seafood, but love coriander.

Pointless foods?

Oysters....a salty cross between snot and squashed insect gizzards.

Veal....a tasteless form of chicken produced by cruel methods and eaten only by assholes.

I though Veal was from calves?

I've always though Yorkshire Puddings to be pointless. Bland, stodgy, fattening, crap. Same goes for pancakes and anything similar.

Artichoke is pretty pointless too. A lot of work to prepare, then a bit of a disappointment in terms of taste.

Lads - this isn't foods you don't like, it's food that add nothing to a meal, like rice.

Coriander is the herb of the devil, how anyone can eat that overpowering shit in their food is beyond me.

I don't see the point in asparagus it's as bland as bland can be, literally has no taste unless you mush it up and massively over season it and put it in a soup or alternatively wrap a shit load of parma ham around it to disguise the fact IT HAS NO TASTE. People who eat asparagus are pretentious bum nuggets.