PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Poll - Is it time for Frankie to Go?

Should Frankie be sacked ASAP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damage that is currently occurring will only be felt fully in months if not years time. We've an older fanbase than most clubs, and without a pipeline of younger supporters then attendances will slowly dwindle, especially in a digital age where you can get literally anything on demand.
And this is the issue with having someone so close to retirement age running the club. PR wont care if our attendances are 8 or 9,000 in 5 years time as he probably won't be at the club by then. We need to be appointing a forward thinking director of football to build the foundations of the future. We also need to be appointing somebody with the sole purpose of attracting the next generation of fans. At present we don't have anybody capable of doing either.

I listened to radio Lancs last night and there was a point made about our financial clout in the Championship being far lower than most in the league. On that point we should not expect to be higher in the league and would be overachieving if we were .
I would point out that we have more wealth than most given the wealth of our owners. How they spend that is up to them though.
Yes we have low attendances but higher than Blackpool, Luton etc. I would argue that we have better players than these two clubs and many others in the league.
If we had Blackpools manager in charge we would be far higher up the league than we are.
We need to show ambition and bring in Ryan Lowe from Plymouth now.

And this is the issue with having someone so close to retirement age running the club. PR wont care if our attendances are 8 or 9,000 in 5 years time as he probably won't be at the club by then. We need to be appointing a forward thinking director of football to build the foundations of the future. We also need to be appointing somebody with the sole purpose of attracting the next generation of fans. At present we don't have anybody capable of doing either.

Not that is should matter, but Ridders “two jobs” is beyond statutory retirement age.

Its really upsetting to think that Frankie will be involved in tonight game, no matter the result or performance we know what we have got now and I would even use the word ‘fraudulent’ its a slap in the face for all the paying supporters. I would only get behind the team on a match day and would never boo but I also choose to stay away instead. I wont watch a dead horse being flogged over and over again. A football manager in please.

I listened to radio Lancs last night and there was a point made about our financial clout in the Championship being far lower than most in the league. On that point we should not expect to be higher in the league and would be overachieving if we were .
I would point out that we have more wealth than most given the wealth of our owners. How they spend that is up to them though.
Yes we have low attendances but higher than Blackpool, Luton etc. I would argue that we have better players than these two clubs and many others in the league.
If we had Blackpools manager in charge we would be far higher up the league than we are.
We need to show ambition and bring in Ryan Lowe from Plymouth now.
I'd like Lowe, but surely he wouldn't come here given Plymouth's current position and likelihood we could be in league 1 next season!

I'd like Lowe, but surely he wouldn't come here given Plymouth's current position and likelihood we could be in league 1 next season!

Geography could well play into our hands if we decide to approach Lowe.

The reality is with our squad we should be in no way worried about dropping to League 1, that we are tells us all we need to know.

Lose against Wycombe tonight and other teams have games in hand they are out of the top 2.

We won’t go down with the shite and minus points below us, right now we have a better chance of being in the Championship than Plymouth, plus wages and location.

Geography could well play into our hands if we decide to approach Lowe.

The reality is with our squad we should be in no way worried about dropping to League 1, that we are tells us all we need to know.

Geography, yes we are clutching at straws however, as I have said previously, he’s been backed and on a fair old wack to come to the South West, he and his back room staff.

Argyle are backed by an owner who wants to realise the vast potential of supporters from the south west, already their league 1 home crowds are bigger than our home championship crowds, huge potential. The manager is being backed in the transfer market, Lowe having already said that the pre-season captures were the best yet.

At this stage of the season could you imagine Lowe and his team calling it a day on the opportunity they have currently to come to North End in its current state? Other opportunities for Lowe and his team will become apparent.

Finally can you see North End braking the bank to bring Lowe and his team to deepdale when he has never managed in the Championship.

Geography yes is our only potential hope, but he has said in the local rag, that he’s sees his family for home games and a lot (possibly quoted 10 in the past?) of away games are north of Birmingham also which enables him to see his family.

i think most of us want frankie sacked,however a little point,he has not cupped his ears,eargate,is nonsense,most of us have a little tick/reflex when we are stressed,ive watched that footage over and over,its just something frank does
naturally,we do need a change but this ear thing is silly,and its getting into the press now,we all look silly lads,x.

On a totally unrelated topic, why do our players so often come out after half time looking totally uninspired and devoid of any tactical changes?
It’s all those motivational half time team talks from McAvoy…..

i think most of us want frankie sacked,however a little point,he has not cupped his ears,eargate,is nonsense,most of us have a little tick/reflex when we are stressed,ive watched that footage over and over,its just something frank does
naturally,we do need a change but this ear thing is silly,and its getting into the press now,we all look silly lads,x.
Irrespective of what you have written , you need shooting by the grammar police !!

We've an older fanbase than most clubs, and without a pipeline of younger supporters then attendances will slowly dwindle, especially in a digital age where you can get literally anything on demand.
I'd be interested to see the stats behind that.

Geography, yes we are clutching at straws however, as I have said previously, he’s been backed and on a fair old wack to come to the South West, he and his back room staff.

Argyle are backed by an owner who wants to realise the vast potential of supporters from the south west, already their league 1 home crowds are bigger than our home championship crowds, huge potential. The manager is being backed in the transfer market, Lowe having already said that the pre-season captures were the best yet.

At this stage of the season could you imagine Lowe and his team calling it a day on the opportunity they have currently to come to North End in its current state? Other opportunities for Lowe and his team will become apparent.

Finally can you see North End braking the bank to bring Lowe and his team to deepdale when he has never managed in the Championship.

Geography yes is our only potential hope, but he has said in the local rag, that he’s sees his family for home games and a lot (possibly quoted 10 in the past?) of away games are north of Birmingham also which enables him to see his family.

Maybe we should go for Lowe and get him to bring the owner also!

Status
Not open for further replies.