PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread Reading v PNE - 04/11/22 - KO:20:00 - Championship

Pleased for Evans, who has taken quite a bit of criticism, this season in particular. I can understand that, and I've been critical myself of his lack of goals but as I said earlier, the foot problem he had at the start of last season certainly took it's toll. Whether that's now cleared up, or he's got some special insoles or something, I don't know, but I thought he looked a different player fitness-wise on Tuesday, before understandably fading in the second half. The fact that he played a full game tonight suggests that, hopefully, he may at last be back to full fitness.
Well Lowe just mentioned in the interview that he asked Ched in the week whether he could go again an obviously he did in emphatic style so here's hoping he can stay fit an add a positive contribution. He worked very hard tonight leading the line

Play in blue and white, nickname 'The Lilywhites' ?
I could give you a lot of reasons, but I suspect you're not as old as me. By the way , it's " their " team. When I've got more time, I,'ll give you mine.

Honestly Ledson makes some absolutely terrible passes. Screams of vanity at all times. If he focused less on trying to look like he’s got technique and actually focus on hitting his man you’d get somewhere. Think that’s why some people think he’s got a player in him. Because he’s good at looking like he should be good at passing.
I’d agree with you, but he gets a game once every 20 when Whiteman is out or comes on for the odd cameo. Need game time at this level. Plus I always liked him playing alongside Whiteman

Can somebody the table that shows the amount of points we have won under Lowe since he took over? I’m sure we are right up there for points accumulated in that time. He’s doing a cracking job under the circumstances.

I'd be more interested in Burnley, Rovers. Though I still think Rovers will fall away.
So, just 2 weeks ago after the Lashers beat us we were doomed, now it's all talk of the play offs.

I'm not expecting to be in the play offs come the end of the season, neither am I expecting armageddon.

I could give you a lot of reasons, but I suspect you're not as old as me. By the way , it's " their " team. When I've got more time, I,'ll give you mine.
Quoted the wrong guy didn't you silly sausage..I forgive you tho. Their team... There you go bud. Worlds a little bit of a better place now.

Crikey indeed … You once replied to my thread on Ched Evans by saying “people really don’t like being told he has no goal threat”. Not saying you’d suck in ya pride because a lot of north end fans simply don’t like Ched Evans. Probably due to some woke belief he should be tarnished forever. That said, you can tell the guy has more goal threat than Sean Maguire so I sincerely hope you’ve changed your mind.

So, just 2 weeks ago after the Lashers beat us we were doomed, now it's all talk of the play offs.

I'm not expecting to be in the play offs come the end of the season, neither am I expecting armageddon.
Give over being sensible. We've won, we're going up! Until we lose, then we're going down again 😂